6. An Official meeting part 1

We see Y/N at his bed with a pen and multiple crumpled paper all over the floor.

"Dear mistress, I'm sorry that I got to see you naked, at least you saw me naked too... What the fuck was that Y/N."

He then crumpled another paper, as he writes another note, we see a hilichurl entering his room

"What is it?"

Those two are back, they wanted to hang out with you

"Paimon and Aether are back huh, just tell them to wait and explore the cave, also tell them that they'll be meeting me at the table outside our hilichurl restaurant, got it?"

The Hilichurl nodded as he went out, Y/N is seen still writing a letter, but somehow still failing.

"Y'know, I could always be a freak in fiction but when somehow I'm in a real situation, my role immediately switches to that panicking type of person"

...

"Hey there you are! Paimon got bored, what took you so long?"

"Sorry, Paimon, I'm just stressed for the day"

"Did we come at the wrong time?"

"No Aether, you didn't, it's alright, anyways, how's your travels? Has Monstadt prospered? Did your bard friend do cool things?"

"Well, we went on a treasure hunt! But Kaeya lied so that he could get the bandits!"

"Kaeya?"

"Paimon, we didn't introduced him to our friends yet"

"Right! Whoops! We forgot to mention our other friends to you Y/N"

"It's alright guys, now tell me, who are these friends of yours?"

"There's Kaeya, he looks cool but he's lazy"

Huh, relatable...

"Then there's Jean! The Acting Grand Master of the knights!"

"So is she a leader or something, paimon?"

"Yeah! She's like super cool but also serious!"

Hmm, what a responsible gal, unlike my mom! Hahah... Ehh, that killed my mood, won't show it to them however

"Then there's Lisa! She's a Librarian, and she could be kind but scary"

Oh so she's that type of woman... Well well well, me likey, women with power or tomboys are the superior kinds of girls.

"Are there any more?"

"There's Venti, he's the bard you mentioned! And he's like Kaeya but he plays songs"

I mean, that's what a bard does.

"Then there's Mister Diluc, he's serious and scary but he's fuzzy"

"What makes you say that Paimon?"

"Oh, Paimon just feels his fuzzyness, but he's also serious"

(They then talked about the other friends they made, like amber and some of the people of Monstadt)
...

"Alright, your friends seem cool Aether, I'd like to meet them, it would be nice of you to say, make at least two of them interested in meeting me"

"Ok, I can talk to them, but where would you meet?"

"I'd meet them anywhere as long as it's night time"

"Why night time?"

"The sun is overrated, we need some moon action so that's why"