9. The Mission starts

Y/N is shown asleep, the new recruits are doing good, the Samachurl became a cook weirdly enough while the 5 Hilichurls are doctors.

Y/N'S crystal is seen hidden on a box somewhere in his mansion, there's just something about that crystal that feels different, it had pain but not anymore.

He wakes up to one of his hilichurls calling his name.

"I'm awake... What do you want?"

Sir, the Traveler and his little floating friend are waiting for you

"Why would they.... Oh right, I owe them, ok, I'll be there"

...

Y/N, finally dressed, sees his friends eating some food well cooked by his fellow hilichurls, Paimon looks pleased so thats nice to see.

"Hey, look Traveler! It's Y/N"

"Yes, it's me, your good friend Y/N, now tell me, what do you want? I owe you a favor so tell me"

"Oh! We're looking for a crystal! It's red, pointy and shaped like a tear"

"Hmm, ok, do you have anything that looks like it?"

Aether shows the crystal, it's like Y/N'S but red

In his head, Y/N had thoughts, it had this painful aura around it, just like the one he found.

"It looks like my crystal tear, except it's red like last time... Before it changed, oh well, I'll find them another one" he said in his head as he stood up

"Ok, I'll help you guys in finding one!"

They then went out of the cave at night.

"Before we venture out, is there a place where these crystals or tears are seen?"

"Nope! But we do know a place that had a tear like this, it's just weird that when we checked it out, everything's destroyed! Imagine that? We then tried to find it, but there's nothing to be found! As if someone stole it away"

Y/N starts to slowly sweat, surely this isn't a coincidence right?

...

Y/N is shitting his pants right now as he sees where they're going, he sees the camp he completely destroyed, the corpses of the hilichurls that could've been with him are seen, Y/N then had racing thoughts, he turned it Blue? Green? Bluish Green?

As Paimon and Aether go down to the area, Y/N thinks about how he could get out of this mess.

"Ok, calm down, I stole the tear, fine, I admit, but I can't just give them the tear differently! No wait, I have a plan, I'm going to paint it red, maybe add some magic that has painful aura or something surrounding it then success!"

"Y/N! Aren't you coming down here!?"

Y/N teleports near Paimon as she gets jumpscared by Y/N'S sudden appearance, Aether is used to it.

"How do you do that? Please tell us!"

"I'm not going to say anything, so let's try to find this crystal of yours."

They then looked around, nothing to be seen again, that's until the Traveler looked closer at a dead Mitachurl's corpse.

"Look, there's something weird on the Mitachurl's head"

Y/N gets even more nervous as he knew that's the flesh bud he planted on that egotistic Mitachurl

"Well, I don't see how this helps, maybe we should just-"

They then get surrounded by Hilichurls and Two Mitachurls

There he is! The one that killed our leader!