13. Attack on Slime

Before Fighting the Huge slime...

We see Amber going through the chill mountain of dragonspine, as she followed where Y/N instructed her to, she sees a huge hole.

As she entered, all she saw was a broken cage, a note, a broken door and another bottle of slime depressants.

"Surprise! Remember when you told me that you wanted to befriend a slime but friendly slimes are hard to come across? You're in luck! I found two slimes! One for you, another for me, this'll be your slime! Give it a name and nurture it! Mine is on the other side of this room! His name is Ooze because when I found him, he was melting, rather Oozing!"

She then saw an arrow saying to turn the note around

"Those two are quite cool too, one cryo slime and a pyro slime just for you! Anyways these slimes are friendly but I've been researching them and there's something unique about these slimes, if they don't get to eat for quite some time, they get huge and rowdy, making things like limbs! Big Limbs, but we don't have to worry about that! All you have to do is feed both of them the slime depressants in the morning! I'll do the nightshift! Hope you have fun with your slime buddy!"

As amber finished reading the note, she felt dumb that she fed him that, but as she turned around she sees a huge slime with a body, ready to smash the place with it's fist, Amber quickly jumps up and uses her glider

"That's the slime!?" She thought

"Ok, not the best time to panick, ok, I have an idea!"

As the slime followed her, she kept shooting the slime with pyro arrows, irritating it.

She had a plan, and that's to Annoy the Monster and run, she didn't find that book for the antidote however, kinda sucks, but fate just has to give her some luck this time, hopefully she'll be lucky that Y/N is awake, it's her gut feeling that he has to be up.

...

"Amber, before we charge, if Ooze is here, where's your slime?"

"I don't know Y/N, he only came for me, I don't know where my slime has gone too"

Suddenly another huge slime shows up with the same huge body and limbs.

"Speak of the devil... Theres your slime amber"

"You were befriending slimes Y/N? What an interesting hobby"

"Not the time now Lisa, ok, girls since Kaeya has passed out, you deal with big red over there, I'll deal with Ooze"

The two nod as Y/N immediately threw knives at Ooze, luring him back to where he came from

"AMBER! Before I forget, if you still have the slime depressants with you, use it and charge it with two elements! If you don't, there's a spare in my cave!"

"OK!"

With Y/N

He kept on throwing knives on the big guy but he seems unaffected by all of this.

It roared as it gets irritated

"Did I make you mad? C'mon!"

Y/N leaps as he readies his stand

"Za Warudo! Toki Wo Tomare!"

As time stops, his stand begins to beat the shit out of the slimes head

"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!"

He Jumps away from the slime and resumes time, the head was then blasted away, only for it to reform again. As Y/N was slowly luring him to dragonspine, the slime giant has learnt quite the move.

It then grabs Y/N, only for him to immediately dissapear, it looked around only to see him taunting.

The creature then started to feel angrier, it charged at Y/N, only for him to dodge at the last second, as the titan is dazed, Y/N goes in his abandoned lab and grabbed the solution.

Suddenly the slime giant started shooting huge beams, the laser beam has almost freezed his hand completely, good thing he missed or else it would've costed Y/N alot more than just a hand.

Y/N moves back to a distance, suddenly with a smirk, he braces himself

"Are you approaching me?" He said with a cocky tone

The monster roared as it charged to Y/N

"If that's your response then, get as close as you need to"

They both rushed against each other, the monster then did a huge slam to the ground, only for it to squish nothing.

Y/N was near the Titan's neck

"Sorry Ooze, this is for you" he said as he injects the solution, shrinking and calming down his enraged pet slime.

He goes back home with his pet in arms to see Amber and Lisa alright with her pet slime asleep

The cave however, doesn't look alright

"Hey guys! Are you two ok?"

Y/N immediately rushed to see if Amber had any Injuries, there was some scratches but nothing serious

"Thank goodness my baby is ok"

"Y/N, this is embarrassing"

"It isn't! I'm just happy that my little piggy back friend is ok"

Amber gets red as Lisa laughs

"This is revenge for-"

"Yes, revenge is sweet"

He then looks at Lisa to check if there's any problems

"Hey, Lisa, are you good?"

"I'm alright, the battle was minimized thanks to your well friends"

"My Hilichurls!? Are they ok?"

"Some are resting in your cave"

"Oh, good, well, thanks for helping then, I'd scold Amber but I've thought of a new punishment already"

"I know, I've seen it in front of me"

"Alright, well the sun is rising again, and I need to check my men, safe travels back to Monstadt"

We then waved goodbye, in the end, I just checked on my Hilichurl comrades that helped.