14. Finishing Things up

Y/N hears a loud roar from the sky, with his robe, he checks out to see his friends riding a huge dragon, he'll never forgive amber for making him miss this moment , well he has no choice anyways

He just simply went back to helping the Injured

...

Some lived and two died, that's the conclusion I've got out of this slime battle, apparently from what I've heard, Amber's slime is way more destructive than mine, and that's a fact, maybe not in power but with fighting style, it was simply like comparing a mischievous steed to a raging bull, that's what the survivors said

He should just chill out, maybe get a gallon of grape juice and drink it in front of Kaeya just to spite him, speaking of Kaeya, I didn't see him when I got back so he must've left early, might as well do It

Y/N then stands up out of his chair only for him to drop something

It was an old book, it has a symbol however, a start with red blood dripping, not wanting to remember it, he placed it back into his abandoned library.

He goes back wearing his robe again, to go to the surface, it would clearly be fun to mess with blue hair.

...

Y/N looks around in the field, it was nice everything seems calm, and it surely looks like Monstadt is going to take a good turn.

Y/N sees at a distance, Venti resting on a huge tree.

"Huh, that's Venti, might as well talk to him"

Although the way he said that seems nice and calm, Y/N actually has a ton of cocaine crackhead fanboy energy finally getting to talk to Barbatos, he was his favorite God after all, one of them sucked and the other was ok but Barbatos is the true God for this land.

...

"Hi Venti"

"Oh hello Y/N, I didn't see you there"

"So, is your dragon friend ok?"

"Dvalin? Yeah, he's ok now, I'm glad he's doing well now"

Y/N noticed that Venti doesn't really seem well

"Venti, you don't seem well, you look like you lost a part of yourself"

"Oh I'm fine... My gnosis was just taken earlier"

"Gnosis?"

"Whoops, that slipped out of my mouth but then again, I did explain this to the traveler, might as well tell you what it is as well"

Y/N then sits down like a child near a campfire as Venti is about to tell a story.

"Before I say anything however Y/N, please keep this as a secret"

He nods accordingly

"Ok, As you know, Visions are external magical foci that only a small minority of people possess. They use these Visions to channel elemental power."

"In truth, every wielder of a Vision is one who can attain godhood and ascend to Celestia. We call such people allogenes"

"So, people with visions can easily attain godhood... This is interesting, so these people are allogenes, why am I only hearing this now though?"

"Hehe, that's because this is a secret that only archons are privy to. We don't need primitive tools like Visions Instead, each archon has an internal magical focus that resonates directly with Celestia itself... known as a Gnosis."

"Huh, well, good for you"

"What interests me more is, how do you have so much power without a gnosis or a vision, you don't have both of those things yet, sometimes, I feel a strange aura around you, one that can rival Celestia's power"

"Well, might as well tell you my power"

Y/N then explained what a stand is to Venti, from how it's perceived to the multiple rules of a stand, Venti seems very surprised and interested

"Wow, a human can have so much power..."

"Yes, luckily, all of the arrows aren't here anymore and from my perspective, I'm the last stand user"

"Based off what you explained earlier, I'm glad that you have this kind of power"

"Thanks Venti, now, do tell me, who did this to you?"

Y/N'S aura slowly glows as his eyes turn red beneath his cloak

"Calm down Y/N, easy now"

"Right... Right, lost my mind for a second"

"Her name is Signora, No. 8 of the harbingers."

"Harbinger?"

"Yes harbinger, She and the rest of the harbingers have been given god-like executive authority by the Tsaritsa of Snezhnaya, and with it, strength surpassing that of other mortals."

"Tsaritsa? Snezhnaya? Don't tell me she's who I think she is..."

"Indeed. She is one of The Seven, the Tsaritsa who reigns from the Zapolyarny Palace, and the one person that the Fatui Harbingers all answer to."

"The Seven don't always get along well, but still — I never thought that she would plot to steal another archon's Gnosis..."

"This'll be a pain in the ass... Why don't y'all just get along, Venti, you seem nice, why don't you just go around with that Tsaritsa lady and be friends?"

"Well, how do I say this... Five hundred years ago, I knew her well. But I can't say the same is true now. You see, a certain catastrophe happened five hundred years ago, and after that, she cut off all ties with me. But we can save discussion of the Cryo Archon and the Fatui for another day."

"Ok then... Might as well talk about other things instead, whenever you're alright and free, I'd like to invite you to my home"

"How sweet of you Y/N, I can come along right now actually"

...

Venti and Y/N are seen entering his cave, to his surprise, he sees Hilichurls, Samachurls, Mitachurls and a Lawachurl working and living like people in this underground world

Hello sir, how may I help you The Hilichurl asked

"These Hilichurls are quite exquisite Y/N"

Thanks for the compliment sir

"And they understood English too? They must've learnt well from someone as good as you"

"Thanks Venti"

"No problem, let's just sit there, my Hilichurl friends do know what they're doing"

While waiting for their food, Y/N and Venti exchanged stuff between them, they had laughs and smiles through their conversation

"Well that was fun"

"Yeah, I'm glad that the god I praised is very cool!"

"Yeah, that's me, your cool god"

"Yeah... Y'know, I haven't seen traveler in awhile, where is he, maybe the three of us and maybe Diluc can have a party"

"Oh, he's journeying his way to Liyue"

Y/N looked like he had a heart attack for a split second

"Ok, then, good to know..."

"Uhh... Alright then, see you next time Y/N"

Venti left, and Y/N stood still, he was reminded of his dark age...