ruby red and stunning silver entwined

eight

"You sure you know what you're doing, little witch?"

Hazel scoffed and glared down at the soon to be hybrid that was laying on his back with his face closest to her. She had Nik with his head upon her lap, in the ceremonial circle that she'd drawn up with unicorn blood, that she had asked for politely, and symbols surrounding the circle from the various magical books she'd gone through.

On the left of the circle, a werewolf's heart that Remmi was eyeing hatefully, ever so happy to present her goddaughter with the bloodied organ of the monster that had bitten her as a child.

On the right, was the heart of a serial killer, that Damon had gladly turned, then ripped out... nicely.

And having asked so sweetly, puppy dog eyes on full display, Hazel had managed to convince Siri to let her look through his dark objects at Grimmauld place, as her beloved Trixie sadly didn't have what she was looking for in her vault.

With her godfather and her adopted mother's help, the young witch found the most powerful siphoning object to use for her itty bitty ritual.

A shiny golden goblet inscribed with symbols and magic, some already transcribed on it and others she had added herself.

It almost glowed whenever she got close to it and Hazel knew that if she were to touch it with her bare hands, it'd try to suck the magic right from her core.

:3

A vampire and a werewolf Core witch, a Core wizard and another Core witch, as well as a wiccan, watched curiously as the little girl that was the light, ha, of their lives, drew the final touches of the ritual circle she was going to use to break her favourite hybrid's, at least for now, curse.

With such overwhelming magic that was pouring off the young Dark Witch, Sirius and Remus, Maddox and Bellatrix were in a state of euphoria, basking in the wild and pure magic that Hazel beheld.

It was a new moon, the inky black sky only dotted with billions of stars and constellations but no brilliant white orb.

"Ready, Nik?" The emerald eyed girl smiled softly at him, gently stroking his stubbled cheeks with her now clean hands.

:3

Never in his very long life, did Niklaus Mikaelson ever think that he would be leaving his future in the hands of a ten year old Core witch whose magic was so powerful, even he could feel it. The thought of trusting such a young girl was so foreign to him... and yet...

Hazel Siria Black gave him the sweetest smile when he nodded, obviously delighted at his show of trust in her and she reached over to dip her fingers in something silver before tracing even more symbols on his forehead.

To the side, Bellatrix had a wide, almost evil looking smirk on her face as her Dark Lady began her first Dark ritual. Oh! She was so proud!

Maddox and Damon watched curiously at seeing a different type of magic to which neither of them had seen before.

Remus leant against Sirius, her head resting on his shoulder and his arm slung around her waist, both wondering what James and Lily would be thinking. Well... actually... their daughter was helping someone become their true self, so most likely they'd be proud as ever.