-Solangelo Fluff- 2

DISCLAIMER: DWAYNE AND ASHLEY ARE MY OC'S. Hi. Thank you for reading the other story, I appreciate it very much! I hope ya'll will keep reading the other oneshots. That'd mean a lot to me!

Nico's POV:

Nico had been through a lot of things. Fought monsters, transportet a statue across the country, summoned the dead.... He could go on and on. But the local highschool? It was a whole other level.

From the moment Nico set his feet into the classroom, he was known as the "Creep," or "Weirdo." Well, that wasn't unusual for Nico. He'd felt like that most of his life. Or, that was until he met William Solace. When he was together with Will, he felt... less dead, if that makes sense. It was like the son of Apollo gave colours to his black and white world.

Therefore, Nico looked forward to Will visiting him. Will hadn't been concrete about when he was able to visit Nico, and Nico hated surprises, but this one was definitely worth waiting for.

"Mr. Di Angelo?" A voice dragged Nico out of his thoughts. "Huh- uh- wha-" Nico shook his head, to get rid of the dizziness. Laughter surrounded him immediately. Nico hated the feeling of being surrounded. He clenched his hands, as the teacher continued. "Can you answer this question?" Nico shook his head, his gaze on his feet.

The teacher didn't seem to care at all. Mr. Clarkson was.... An elderly man. He didn't hear or see very well, but he was determined to not retreat. As he always said; "Age is, but a number". All the other kids laughed at him, behind his back, of course. Nico would never openly admit it, but he kind of liked the guy. There was something about him, that gave Nico a feeling of comfort. A grandad-like feeling. It actually made a lot of sense, since Nico's real grandad, Kronos, never gave him much affection. For obvious reasons.

Dwayne's POV:

Dwayne's whole world was about ladies. It was the only thing he really mastered. Most of the girls drooled when he looked at them, and he enjoyed every bit of attention he got. His newest crush was a girl from his class. Ashley. He didn't really know her that well, but her long blonde hair, and huge blue eyes gave it all away. She had to be his.

Dwayne was just walking down the hallway with his friends, as he heard a familiar voice behind him;

"..... He was so handsome!"

"No, really?"

Ashley,

He thought, immediately. He quickly straightened his back, and ran a hand through his hair. He had to make up a show. He had to impress her. And just as he thought that, his eyes fell on Nico Di Angelo.

Man, the dude almost asked to get beaten up. Dwayne cleared his throat, and stepped closer. Nico looked up, and made eye contact with him. That annoyed Dwayne even more. No one made eye contact with him. No one. But Nico just kept staring him directly into the eyes, and Dwayne had a weird feeling, it was like the shorter boy was reading his soul.

Dwayne shook the feeling off, and pushed Nico into the locker. Nico made a quiet "Hmpf!" sound, but the punch didn't have quite the dramatic affect, that Dwayne hoped for it to have. Therefore, he continued.

"Nico Di Angelo. Smaller than ever. I wouldn't even be surprised if you only were twelve." He grinned, and was clearly trying to provoke Nico.

Nico, tho, just burst into laughter. Dwayne couldn't believe it. The little brat just laughed. In front of him. In front of Ashley. Nico, however, just continued. "Oh Dwayne. If you only knew my true age." He kept laughing in a weird way, that made Dwayne feel like he was missing out on an intern joke. That, in fact, did nothing to ease his anger.