-The Lesson- part 2.

A/N hi guys! Only 3 People read the last chapter, and I wanted to know If you guys want me to write about something else?
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING:⚠️. fight and dead bodies.

The counselors turned to each other, and disgussed Annabeth's suggestion. After a few minutes, Percy spoke up;

"We're interested. Do you have any plan?"

Annabeth smirked, "Do you even doubt that, seaweed brain?"

Percy kissed her on the cheek, "Never. You always have a plan."

Clarisse groaned "Get a room. Ugh."

Annabeth's cheeks turned red, as she continued, "Alright. here's the plan....."

Leo's Pov:

Leo couldn't believe it. He, Travis and Conner had finally pranked the whole camp. But they were far from satisfied. They wanted to continue, it was like, their guilty pleasure.

"Okay, so who should we prank next?" Asked Travis.

"Hm. What about Grover? He had the funniest reaction ever!" Conner snickered.

Leo was just about to suggest Nico, but something made him stop. He heard a strange noise. Normally, Leo would've just shrugged it off, but this sound was different. Water and... thunder? It almost never rained in camp half blood, so this was very odd.

"Guys, do you hear that too?" Leo frowned.

Travis and Conner looked completely lost, but as they kept listening, they finally heard it too.

"Should we go inside, incase a storm find its way through our magic barriers?" Conner asked,

Travis shrugged, but Leo said;

"No, it sounds like it's the ocean... maybe some event is going on? I say we check it out."

It didn't take much energy to convince the brothers, and a few minutes later, they were all walking towards the beach, ready to turn around escape whatever or whoever was causing the strange noises.

When they finally arrived, the sight that met them was completely terrifying.

Percy Jackson and Jason Grace was facing each other, with a 10 meter distance between them. Huge black thunderclouds were covering the sky, and small lightnings were zapping from sky to sky. The sea was chaotic too. It was all gray, and gigantic waves was almost swallowing the other campers, who was watching in terror. In front of the scared campers, Annabeth, Nico, Will and Piper stood. They all looked shocked.

Leo and the Stolls squished their way through the crowd, to talk to their friends.

"Annabeth, what's going on?!" Leo asked, his voice was shaky.

"I-It's Percy and Jason. They're mad."

"Yeah no shit!" Leo said, "But why?"

Suddenly Piper ran towards Jason,

"Jason, why are you doing this?!" She cried out, and tried to pull him away. Jason didn't move a single inch.

"My sink was overflowed! Only Jackson can do that kind of stuff!" He roared, and to prove his point, a lightning hit the sand right next to Percy. In respond, Percy yelled;

"Well you, Grace, are not any better! You switched Riptide with a normal pen, to win against me when we trained! You knew I was better, and thought you had to sabotage me to win!" His peaceful seaweed colored eyes, were dark and stormy.

Travis looked absolutely terrified, while Conner looked like he couldn't believe his eyes.

Suddenly, Jason summoned af strong wind gust, that carried Percy hundreds of meters up, until he was but a tiny black silhouette.