-The lesson, part 1-

A/N Thank you all so much for reading my stories! I can't explain how happy it makes me.  This story takes place after the titan war.

Leo's POV: 

Leo loved being a prankster. It was basically his whole personality. His lifestyle. That's why he found himself over the moon, when he met Conner and Travis Stoll. They were both almost as big pranksters as Leo was. But in Leo's opinion, he was the king of pranks.

Leo, Conner and Travis sat in the big house, and played Monopoly. Leo hated boardgames, and he only agreed out of boredom. Travis and Conner were a disaster to play with. They stole money at every given opportunity. His leg was shaking uncontrollably, which was soon noticed by the twins.

"Are we boring you, Valdez?" Connor smirked. Leo groaned, "I am just bored in general."Travis looked at his brother, who was also looking at him. Both were smiling. "Do you think the same as I do, dear brother?" asked Travis. "I do for sure!" Conner replied. "Do I even wanna ask?" Leo said, tho his curiosity had already decided. "Prank war!" They both yelled, in union. "YES!" Leo jumped off his chair, and said: "Now, what are the rules?" 

"We all have to participate in the pranks!" Travis shouted

"And we can take turns on choosing who we'll prank!" Connor added, they were both standing up now.

Leo smirked. "Let the prank war begin! But first, let's clean this up." He pointed to the messy table. 

 Conner groaned "Finally."

 He and Travis emptied their pockets, which were all filled with Monopoly money."

Leo groaned "Bro, why am I even surprised?"

Travors POV:

Leo was literally the best. He had so much prankster potential, that Travis and Conner just had to admire him. Travis, Leo and Conner was currently deciding who they wanted to prank as the first one. 

"Piper!" Leo shouted. "She gets mad so easily!"

"Katie Gardner!" Conner suggested. 

"Awh, c'mon Conner! We all know you have a huge crush on her, but we don't wanna prank her, she's too boring!" Travis replied, and smirked.

Connors ears turned red, and he muttered something about how she was definitely not boring. He didn't even try to deny it anymore.

Suddenly Leo spoke up, "What about Clarisse?" He smirked, he knew this was a wild-card. 

Travis stared at Leo in shock and awe. "Clarisse?" He whispered. "She's like going to murder us if she finds out..." Conner added. They all looked at each other, then shouted "LET'S DO IT!" In union. 

-Time skip- (The following day)

"Okay. Are you guys in on the plan, or do I have to repeat it?" Leo was unusually inpatient that day. Perhaps he was just nervous. Conner opened his mouth, but Leo interrupted him. "Alright. Let's go through it one more time." He inhaled, and began to speak.

"You, Conner, will say that some Are's kid is drowning in the canoe lake. Clarisse, as the counselor will hurry to the lake with you. And there, behind a tree you will wait-" He pointed at Travis, who got goosebumps. "-And push her into the water" Leo's troublemaker smile was going from ear to ear. "And then I will hide behind another tree, ready to take a picture." 

Travis grinned "Sounds perfect." 

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Conner smirked. 

-Time skip-