Chapter 6

A/N: This is it y'all. Two more chapters left after this. Enjoy your hearts to the fullest. I'm working on the last chapter so, I might update it earlier because you all deserve it. Happy reading!

---

The news of what happened reached JYP, and this angered him. He lost a great producer, and the girls became distant from Nayeon. The girls tried hard to be professional when the cameras were there or when they went outside, but the connection they used to have wasn't there anymore. What happened to them is not a chapter to be ignored or merely a trial.

After they finished filming their unreleased Japanese song, the allegations of TWICE disbanding started, especially when the girls started their own Instagram account.

What happened pushed the girls to take a break from their group. They all were against it, but it was what they all needed; to take a break.

After a week of the MV's release, JYPE revealed that the infamous girl group that brought them to the top decided not to renew their contracts and will part ways for the time being but will still remain under JYP Entertainment.

The news became the most heated topic online and internationally. The fans were devastated hearing the news but still promised to support the girls. Some agreed and understood the situation that the girls needed a break after years of being hard workers of JYPE. Little did they know why the girls chose to break up despite being like a family to each other already.

There are still people who will always find something, especially if they did not see Y/N and Nayeon together. ONCEs quickly found the fishy smell from the market and concluded that Nayeon and Y/N broke up before or after their disbandment.

When the breaking up news started to encircle the internet, many theories were brought up, but the people didn't hear any confirmations or say from the company and from Nayeon and Y/N.

-

1 and half years later, they are all in separate lives living their freedom to the fullest...

...After two months of the famous girl group's disbandment...

Jeongyeon was seen wearing a manager uniform in a pet shop...

Momo returned to Japan and became a trainer under JYPE's Japan branch...

Sana became a vlogger on youtube with various themes for her videos but mostly travel and eating vlogs...

Jihyo was still under JYPE and received a contract as a soloist for the time being. She sometimes receives projects from various entertainments for singing some drama's OST...