Chapter 7: Epilogue; Part 1

A/N: Sorry that I made you all wait for the update. I know I promised that this update will be uploaded immediately, but school works piled me up. But I'm still glad you all are still reading this. Don't y'all worry, we're almost there. Happy reading!

---

Arriving at Japan's International Airport, the six girls were welcomed by the three other girls who were holding a placard with funny names.

"Nabong"

"Yoo Yoo Beep"

"Thomas"

"Tofu"

"Baby Beast"

"Yoda"

"Tzuyu's arrangement was a hassle. She planned it like a college student who's procrastinating." The dancing machine complained.

"Yah! Keeping up to date with you all is hard. Knowing all of your schedules is draining just so I can find when all of you will be free." Tzuyu said while rolling her eyes.

When Sana's eye caught Nayeon, she immediately went to her to hug her. The hug was tight, knowing that she missed her. Nayeon reciprocated the hug Sana was giving.

When the rest of the girls saw this, they also went to them to have a group hug.

Of course, they all missed each other.

JYP didn't know this will happen. But of course, three of the girls were still part of that company, so they still have connections to hide this from JYP.

Mina was holding nine more tickets to fly again to the country's other airport. They are all careful not to be noticed by the public.

So, all of them went to the airport's restroom to change into their outfits.

Escaping the public eye was not easy, they were really careful because this involves their private life, especially Y/N's.