Chapter: 009

A/N: Happy Anniversary to Nayeon's Pop! Happy reading to all of you. 

Special

"Y/N, Love, wake up..." Nayeon gently stroked her hair as she continued moaning harshly while sleeping.

Nayeon wrapped her arm around Y/N's shoulders and hugged her closer.

"Baby, please wake up..." Nayeon then stared at her worriedly. And that's when Y/N woke up.

"Noooooo!" Nayeon was suddenly surprised when Y/N shouts.

"Are you okay Baby? What happened? Was it a nightmare?" Nayeon bombarded Y/N with questions while the latter was staring at her with tearing eyes.

"You're alive...and so am I." Nayeon was confused but understood that it was Y/N's nightmare.

"Of course, Love. I'm here. We're here. We're in each other's hold." Nayeon then softly kissed Y/N on the lips. And Nayeon felt Y/N's tears run through her nose that was brushing the latter's cheeks.

Nayeon then broke the kiss and looked over the horizon and started to see the first stroke of sunrise as the stars now fully fades. She then looked at Y/N and smiled.

This has been symbolic to the both of them. Whenever a trial comes in their relationship, or any hardships that rocks their boat, they will rember the first glimpse of sunrise in the morning.

Sun is the ever-present energy that will always be there to start our day. It is the promise of hope as it first appear in the morning to carry on for today, a new day. It rises slow but it will always shine through the skies.

With every sunset comes another sunrise.

"Look Y/N, or you'll miss our favorite part." Nayeon said while looking at the rising shine at the horizon.

Y/N saw the glimmer in Nayeon's eyes.

She's so beautiful. It's already been five years since we got married but I still fall for her each day.

Maybe in every universe too. The Y/N in those universe will always love different kinds of Nayeon too.

Y/N smiled because of her thoughts. She can't believe that she's in love with Im Nayeon.

"We're just in time." Nayeon said as she smiled and pulled the blankets to cover them.

"Nayeon, Love. I will always love you in every universe. In other lifetimes, without any doubt, if we see each other again, I'm sure that I'll keep choosing you." Their eyes are full of love. They can see their reflections from each other that is full of love.

"I love you." Nayeon said.

"I love you, always. In every universe." Y/N said.

They held each other's hand under the blanket that was covering them. As their lips when to found each other under the shine of the rising sun.

The End.