Chapter 8: Last

A/N: I'm very sorry for the late update. But here it goes! Love y'all!

----

"Love, come on. Get up. You'll be late at work." Y/N shouted from the dining area. However, the only response she received from Nayeon was a moan. So Y/N had no choice but to wake her princess up, personally.

"Jagi, come on."

"...hmmm. Five more minutes, Love."

"But Love, the food will get cold."

"Okay, but come closer first." Nayeon gave Y/N a sign using her hand but her eyes were still closed. As Y/N followed her request, Nayeon suddenly grab her neck which made Y/N stumble and lie again on the bed.

Nayeon giggled which made Y/N smile.

She's too adorable. Gahddd.

While Y/N was lost in her thoughts, Nayeon opened her eyes slowly and looks at Y/N straight in the eyes. She noticed that her beloved was busy with her thoughts, so her eyes traveled to where Y/N's lips were. A smile was plastered on her lover's lips that made Nayeon approach Y/N's face and attacked her lips.

So addicting.

She closed her eyes and smirked when she felt Y/N respond to her kiss. Then Nayeon put her arms towards Y/N's neck and cling to it. But before their passionate kiss turns into a make-out session, Y/N immediately broke it.

"Nah-uh. I ain't going to fall for that trick again." Y/N said as she gets up. But as she gets up, her arms were already beneath Nayeon's body to carry her in a bridal style way.

"Hihihi. Good morning, Lovelove." Nayeon giggled and pinched Y/N's left cheek.

"Good morning too," Y/N responded while rolling her eyes.

------

"Love, are you sure you won't work with JYP anymore?" Nayeon asked Y/N worriedly. She's not worried about what Y/N wants to do now; she's worried that Y/N does not want to go back to JYP because of their past issue.

"Yes, Jagi. I'm 100% sure. Also, the café we owned was already finished. I'll be working there as the barista who is one of the owners." Y/N gave Nayeon a reassuring smile and a wink.

"Wait a minute? Can you repeat what you have said?"

"Uhm, okay. I said, 'Yes, Jag—No, at the latter part." Nayeon interrupted.

"Uhm, 'the café we owned was already finished and---THERE! What do you mean by WE? And FINISHED?" Nayeon asked curiously with her eyebrows up.