7

Warning: Slight Nsfw

"Such an obedient boy you are." Nefertari whispers as Horus who's underneath her had been obeying her whatever she said the whole time. "You surely do deserve a reward." she bends down near Horus's face and plants a kiss on his lips.

Horus's eyes widens as he tastes the familiar taste of strawberries and roses which kept him restless and awake for nights once again. He suddenly pins her down switching positions earning a surprised yelp from Nefertari. He deepens the kiss and starts taking the control of the reins.

.

..

...

"Horus!" Nefertari lets out another moan of pleasure. She opens her eyes and looks over Horus's shoulder just to find Seth standing there shocked, shocking her. "I-" "Nefert!" Horus lets out a moan as he goes faster causing Nefertari to dig her nails further into his back. 

Seth quickly vanishes from there as the two continue their work. "Oh no... What did I....."

"Nefert?" Nefertari comes back to her senses. "Horus? What's the matter? Are you tired?" she asks as he had stopped. "Was I too rough?" he asks. "N-No."

"If so then why are there tears?" he asks. "Tears?" she touches her cheeks to find it wet. Horus bends down and gently kisses her tears away. "You can be loved..... you are to be loved." he whispers kissing her softly cradling her small face with his big hands.

"Congratulations!! You've successfully seduced Horus!" she hears the voice of her reflection once again talking to her from her shadows.

'Seduced?.... But that wasn't my intention...... I didn't-'

"Whether it was your intention or not, leave it. Now all that's left to do is bear Horus's child after he becomes the king."

'But Seth-'

"WHAT?" her shadow grows furious

'I-I meant what if Seth becomes the King?'

"If so then we'll just overthrow him."

'What?'

"Remember what Seth himself said to you. You are the daughter of the mighty Sun God Ra, you deserve way more greater things in life. Seth gave you the greater things in life but now it's time to achieve even more greater things, which only Horus can give you. Horus is the child of prophecy, his reign will be far greater, powerful and eternal. Seth gave you the land, the desert but Horus will give you the sky, the stars, the moon."

'....'

"You've always wanted the wings of freedom. Horus has it all, with Seth you are a caged bird with no wings but with Horus you are the bird with the most beautiful wings which will allow you to reach higher than the clouds and beyond."

'.....'

"The world will always forgive you no matter what you do because you are beautiful and the world loves beautiful things. And Seth is no exception. You are cherished by Seth, you are one of his valuable treasures, you add up a lot to his pride and prestige. When will you understand that beautiful Nefertari?"   

"Horus....." Nefertari calls Horus who was whispering sweet nothings to her while pampering her face. "You are a kind child..... You deserve way more than what you had growing up." she says caressing his face.

"Goddess?" he calls after a moment of silence. "Yes, Horus?" Oh how he loved hearing his name from her voice. "How... how many times can you receive this blessing?" he asks abit embarrassed.