8

"You look tired Nefertari. Is everything alright?" Hathor asks her sister who had been extremely quiet and looked exhausted. "Looks like somebody had a tiring night." their mother speaks from her throne. "O-Oh! I see, I- Ha ha-ha" Hathor becomes all flustered hearing her mother's words.

"Yes indeed. Making your special wine was really tiring. I had to move from one corridor to the other to find the ingredients." Nefertari says. "O-Oh! Wine!" Hathor becomes slightly embarrassed.

"Yes, wine. What else were you thinking darling?" Ra teases her daughter who becomes red and shakes her head as nothing. "Well I don't know about our darling Nefertari. But our two possible future King sure look like they had a rough and tiresome night." Sekhmet says gaining all the attention of the Gods present in the arena.

The other Gods quickly look at the two opponents after hearing Sekhmet's words. It surely looked like they had a tiresome night noticing the red marks and scratches on their body. "My, my it surely does look like that." Bastet says.

Seth's eyes twitches as he glares Nefertari who was trying to control her laugh. Horus frowns not liking the assumptions made by the other Gods. Whereas Isis was barely managing herself hearing the words. "Are you okay, Nefertari?" Bastet asks. "Ofcourse I am!!" Nefertari answers.

"Sister Maat! We shouldn't delay any further and start the final round." Nefertari says and Maat nods. "Fufu.. let's proceed before out little Nefertari turns green, Maat." Bastet teases. "Why would I turn green?? Brother Shu!!"

"There she goes complaining to her favorite older brother." Sekhmet teases. "Exactly! He's the favorite for a reason." Nefertari shots back. "Stop bothering our Nefertari now girls. The final match is about to be announced." Shu says. "We aren't bothering her brother! We're just concerned for her marital life!" Hathor says. "Marital life? I thought you were on my side, sister Hathor!" Nefertari says.

"Isn't Sun God going to stop them?"

"I don't think so, she seems to be enjoying it."

"She practically shining seeing her daughters." 

"Ohh, having daughters surely makes life more lively and colorful." Ra says smiling looking at her daughters bantering with each other like any other siblings with Shu the only brother trying to end it. 

"Well the daughters of Ra surely do know how to entertain and keep their surrounding lively." a God says. "Indeed they do. They seem to share a healthy sibling bond." 

Isis and Seth felt attacked by the last line said by the other God. The vase lid then slides open gaining everybody's attention. Maat unties the scroll and starts reading it's contents.

"The third and the final task to decide the King of Egypt is...... Hunting."

Maat announces and the Gods start whispering among themselves on how unfair it was for Horus to go against Seth in hunting, pitying Horus.

"Hunting? Isn't that too much of an advantage for Seth? Who on Earth added such an unfair event to the pool?" Hathor asks. "Careful sister, mother just choked on her wine." Nefertari point out. "Huh? Mother are you fine?" Hathor asks. "Yes, I am thank you Hathor." Ra says wiping the little wine from her mouth.

"Tsk, hunting? How barbaric." the lion god, Tefnut says. "Are you sure you can call hunting barbaric when you are the lion god?" Nefertari sweat drops. "Hunting!? Not again! What have animals ever done to deserve this? Let's hunt humans instead! there are only scumbags anyways." Bastet springs from her throne.

"What? How does that make us any different from Seth?" Hathor says. "Nooo!! My favorite perfume and cosmetics are made by humans! Mother! Not humans!" Nefertari says to Ra.