𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 • 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

2002 • Filming of Jackass

"Bam...it's 12 in the morning you asshole!" She couldn't help but whine, dragging out his name sleepily. It wasn't unlike them to be awake into all hours of the night but they had been filming nonstop for days. Sleep was unheard of in this house when Bam had a good idea for a stunt or simply wanted to fuck around with shit.

"Don't make me drag you out of this bed cause I will." It wasn't a surprise that she had spent the night in the spare bedroom. This happened frequently especially considering Mina spent all her time at the Margera household anyway. He flipped the light on in hopes that it'd kickstart her into waking up.

"Nooo...let me sleep." Mina hide under the covers from the blinding light. He'd probably give up, right? She peeked out from under the blanket when she felt him tugging on her ankle. He wasn't going to give up easily this time.

"I need you Mina, come on." Ugh, of course he needed her. When didn't he? Mina threw the covers off and gently rubbed at her eyes. What could he possibly want at midnight? Who knew, usually he would've been passed out by now after being awake for two days straight.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Mina tugged at the strand dangling from his ridiculous snow hat. Not exactly what she expected but it was Bam so you had to just go with the flow. At least he still had the bandages wrapped around his waist from the other day, absolute dangerous idiot he was.

"Don't question it, come on." He grabbed his sleepy friend by her wrist before she hid back under the covers. Mina had a habit of running right back into bed after he woke her up, this happened multiple times. You actually had to drag her out of bed or else you'd be fucked.

"This better be worth it Bam." Mina stretched after he let go of her wrist. You could tell she was getting some good sleep before being rudely woken up. But now she was awake staring at him waiting for whatever was suppose to happen now that she was up on her feet.

"Two words. Fireworks and Phil." He held up his fingers representing the number two extremely close to her face. Mina batted it away gently before grabbing a hair tie to pull her hair into a bun. What could he possibly be wanting to do with fireworks was beyond her but it could be hilarious if done right.

"One word, coffee." Mina pushed him towards the door while letting out a yawn. Coffee, she needed coffee bad if she didn't wanna fall asleep. He told her to keep quiet before opening the door back up of the guest room. They'd have to slip downstairs without a sound to meet the rest of the guys. It was extremely dark in the house due to it being midnight (Mina was cursing him in her head) so he grabbed hold of her hand to walk downstairs. Her cheeks lit up pink at the feeling of his hand in hers. Mina was cursing him for a second time tonight.

Raab and DiCamillo was waiting in the kitchen trying to be as quiet as possible. They were failing miserable, Mina could hear them halfway down the stairs and it was hard not to laugh at the two idiots. However she had quickly moved over to the coffee pot that must've been already brewed thanks to Bam. He probably struggled to figure it out but the gesture was nice. Mina didn't even notice that he still was holding her hand while she poured herself a cup. Just the smell of the coffee jolted her back awake.

"You guys already dumped the fireworks in the barrel right?" Bam leaned against the counter while Mina sipped her coffee quietly. The clock read 12:40 which was even later than she thought but at this point it didn't matter. Jenn must've been still sleeping up in Bam's room or wasn't here at all. The latter was what she preferred but it just surprised her that she wasn't involved in this one. Then again most of the stunts they've done for the film already, Jenn hadn't been involved. It made her smirk into her coffee cup at the thought.

"Yeah it's ready man." DiCamillo couldn't stop the shit eating grin on his face. They always got this jittery for new shit they thought of. Granted it was probably something random that one of them mentioned and thought fuck it. Mina set down her empty cup on the counter as quiet as she could be. She was trying to ignore the fact that Bam was running his thumb across the top of her hand back and forth. It was soothing and Mina was fighting the urge to rest her head on his shoulder.

Mina hadn't noticed the camera men coming in from the living room. She let go of his hand reluctantly before grabbing the empty mug to put in the sink. Hopefully she'd remember to wash it in the morning but her brain was still kind of foggy. Mina stood off to the side with Raab and DiCamillo for Bam to explain to the camera what was going on.

"I'm Bam Margera and my parents are dead asleep. Its 12:42 right now and Phil has to be at work at 5 in the morning. So he's trying to get a good night sleep and I'm gonna go wake his ass up." Mina raised an eyebrow at the idea, this would not go over so well. Phil would possibly murder all of them over this. He'd been working his ass off lately and Mina could sympathize about getting enough sleep for work. Still Mina followed behind the camera crew that were walking up the stairs towards their bedroom.

Bam slowly tried to open the door without it making too much noise. His efforts were pointless after the squeaking that made him scrunch his nose up. Sill he nodded his head towards the camera before mouthing the words of 'let's go'. He unfolded the black bag over the barrel while the rest of them stood off to the side, closest to the door. Mina jumped in surprise at the sound of the fireworks going off in the barrel once he lit them.

It was incredibly bright in the room now and the sound was insane. Phil and Ape both popped up from under the covers at the outrageous noise. Raab was holding back laughter while Mina held her hand over her heart. That shocked the shit out of her even though she had an idea of what was going to happen. She could hear Ape saying something about dying and another muttering holy shit under their breath.

"Oh my god I'm gonna open the windows." The sound of the alarm rang in her ears while Mina drifted back outside of the bedroom. They were all lingering in the hallway confused as hell while Bam mentioned something about Phil's stomach. It was definitely funny to the rest of them. Raab and DiCamillo were jogging down the hall laughing their asses off. Mina was giggling as Bam told Phil about how he had to be up for 5 in the morning. He could be such a smart ass sometimes.

5 hours later

5 hours later

Mina wasn't surprised that this little stunt they were pulling wasn't over. Now Bam was holding a camera while they were all hiding from Phil. It was a little after 5 in the morning and soon enough, he'd be walking out those doors. They had already planted the rest of the fireworks in his car to 'wake' him up again. There was also another camera in the car to capture his reaction.

She was tired as hell and was letting her body weight lean against Bam. Not that he minded or said anything, anyone with eyes could see how exhausted the girl was. Plus he always liked when Mina was closer to him or showed any kind of affection. He knew it was wrong when he had Jenn but it was Mina, they've known each other for so long. It was innocent most of the time. Sure there was times when he thought of her in his bed instead of Jenn. There was even that time he was picturing Mina instead when Jenn had sucked him off a few weeks back. That's when he knew it was bad but he didn't want her to notice anything was different. What were you suppose to do when you pictured your best friend giving you head? Ignore it as best as possible until shit hit the fan.

The fireworks going off is what pulled Bam out of his thoughts. That and the sound of Mina laughing beside him. He could totally ignore things as of now, he had been for months. This wasn't anything new for him.