Ironfists Boxing and Wrestling Association

Schadenfreude and Ye Bernard are watching TV with Frankie Dudley.

Horst B. Petard was a yellow-eyed skunk and boxer that won thirty-five fights, twenty-four of which were by knock-out, and had only one loss. Horst B. Petard had won the Ironfists Boxing and Wrestling Association World Heavyweight Championship and was considered unbeatable until he competed against Samson Langston, a boxer that won nineteen fights, fifteen of which were by knock-out, and had no losses. After tearing his pectoral muscle, Horst B. Petard had an outstanding match against Samson Langston but lost the Ironfists Boxing and Wrestling Association World Heavyweight Championship.

Horst B. Petard announces his retirement after a rematch where a glancing blow by Samson Langston knocked him out.

"Huh, do you like pro wrestling, Frankie?" Ye Bernard asks.

"I like how strong they are," Frankie responds.

Ye thinks about something for a minute.

"Do you remember what I told you about myself when we first met?" Ye asks.

Frankie says, "I'm sorry. I don't remember."

Ye says, "I was undefeated in amatuer wrestling at University of Aster City for my two years. I could train Schadenfreude to be a wrestler. I'm sure amatuer wrestling and pro wrestling are basically the same thing."

"He won't be hurt, right?" Frankie asks.

Ye dismisses her concerns, "It's all fake. Nobody really gets hurt."

"You understand why I ask, right?" Frankie asks.

Ye says, "I understand."

Frankie says, "I'm just so worried about him, he is my baby boy."

Ye looks at Schadenfreude, who was short and very thin, not the big, sweaty man that pro wrestlers usually were.

Ye smiles then says, "I'll make sure he's safe and show him the ropes."

Frankie Dudley kisses his forehead and says, "Be safe."

After six months of training...

Ye leads Schadenfreude and Frankie to Maze Bank Arena for Schadenfreude's debut match.

Frankie Dudley goes to the locker room to support Tyler but accidentally goes to the lady's locker room.

In the locker room is Victoria Fox, a vixen with fluffy blonde hair and blue eyes, wearing a light blue singlet with black tights and Ring Rat, a female white-furred rat with fluffy blonde hair, wearing a pink headband, pink wristbands, pink sports bra, and pink yoga pants.

Mr. Ivanov, a grey raccoon with hazel eyes, the owner of Ironfists Boxing and Wrestling Association enters the locker room.

"Ladies, are you ready for your match?" Mr. Ivanov asks.

Frankie Dudley blushes and says, "This isn't the right locker room."

Albert 'Arctic Storm' White was a seven foot tall, three hundred and eighty-three pound, polar bear. Schadenfreude attempts the finisher that he learned from Ye Bernard, The Bear Hug.

"You want to sear a real bearhug?" Albert asks.

Albert squeezes Schadenfreude endlessly, dominating and humiliating him, in his finisher The Bear Hug. Schadenfreude blushes. Albert pins Schadenfreude, burying his nose between his pecs.

"Hope you don't mind the crowd," Albert says.

Albert puts Schadenfreude in the corner and performs the Dumptruck of Demise. Albert locks a headscissors on Schadenfreude.