S1 E1: Rockers & Writers Part 3

Me, Austin and Ally go down stairs. Austin sets up disco lights and a laptop. "Okay, almost there." He says. "Uh, what are you doing?" Ally asks. "Funning you up." Some music starts to play and Austin starts dancing. "Oh yeah!" He cheers. "No, I don't-" Ally says turning to walk away.

"We're gonna dance!" Austin grabs her sort of making her dance. "No thanks. This is silly." Ally speaks and Austin blows a whistle. Trish and Dez exit the practice room wearing matching outfits and dancing. The two dance their way over to us. "See? It's fun." Austin pushes her to Trish and Dez. Austin grabs my hand and spins me around.

"Come on, Ally. You got this." I encourage her.

"Ally, you can do it."

"Come on, let's groove."

Ally starts 'dancing' but not the kind I was expecting. "Whoo! There, I'm dancing." She says. "Are you sure," Austin asks. "That is like the worst dancing I've seen." Trish says.

"Pathetic."

"Okay, fine." Ally says and she actually starts dancing a little bit better than before. We all dance and the song comes to an end. "I think it worked. I feel fun. I feel like I can do anything. I'm gonna do a cartwheel." She says getting in the form of a cartwheel.

"I can't do a cartwheel." I chuckle. "Well don't waste the creativity. Come on." Austin says and he grabs my hand leading me to the piano as Ally goes ahead of us. "Let's write a song."

I lean against the piano as Ally and Austin sit on the bench.

Whoa-aa, Yeah-hhh, Stop hiding out in the shadows. Scared to show the world you exist. Don't lock yourself in the darkness, The world is so much, Brighter than this.

Yeah, if you never take a shot, you're never gonna win. So turn it all around. And break down the walls, Whoa. Come on and give it everything, You can take a chance, Make a stand.

And break, break, break, Down the walls. Whoa. Break down the walls. Whoa. Break down the walls. Whoa. Come on and take a chance, Make a stand. And break, break break down the walls.

"Break down the walls." Austin, Ally and I sing.
The song was finally finished "It only took all night, but we did it!" Austin says. "Whoo!"

"The perks of being a song writer." I say. "This is awesome!" Austin high fives me and Ally. "Okay well, you'd better hurry. You only have one hour to get to the The Helen Show." Ally says. "She's right, you don't wanna be late." I tell him.

"You mean we don't wanna be late. I want you two there with me." Austin says looking at me then at Ally. "Woah, really?" I ask smiling. "Really? You mean it?" Ally says. "I wouldn't be going on the Helen Show at all if it wasn't for you. Thank you." Austin states.

Austin hugs me and I hug him back. He goes to hug Ally but she goes for a handshake then it was the other way around. "Come on. Let's go." Austin says pulling us to the door. Trish and Dez soon walk in. "We did it!"

"We finished it."

"Took forever, but we did it!"

"We knew you could do it. Here we got you this. Guess who got a job at the mug store." Trish hands the mug to Ally and she reads it.

"Congrats, we knew you could do it. Aww thanks." Ally says.

"We also got you this one." Dez hands the mug to me. "Sorry you failed. You did your best"? Huh?" I say. "Well, we got you two mugs just in case. Dez wasn't supposed to show you that one." Trish tells us.

"Come on, we've gotta go." Austin says and we all run out of the store.
-
At the studio, Y/N, Trish and Ally watch the tv that aired the Helen Show. Up next, Austin Moon's brand-new song. "And..... there she goes with that dance again." Y/N facepalms.

"Can you believe this, Y/N? Millions of people are about to hear our song." Ally says. "It was so worth quitting my job at the mug store to come here." Trish says.

Austin runs up to Y/N and Ally. "Y/N, Ally, the piano players sick. One of you have to play the piano for me." Austin tells them. "Uh uh, I can't go out there. You know I have stage fright." Ally says.

"What if they turn off all the cameras and everyone in the audience goes like this?" Dez suggests putting his hands over his eyes. "No! No way. I can't do this. But Y/N can." Ally says.

"Um, no, I don't wanna be seen. I don't have stage fright, I just don't really like people. But don't worry I'm getting better with my people skills." Y/N states. "Not it's really easy. Just go left and then right. Left and right. That's it, that it." Dez says.

"Look, it's like you say in the song: Take a chance and break down the wall." Austin reminds Ally. "I'm sorry." Ally says.

"Wait! I have the perfect solution." Austin says.

Austin told Ally that she was going to be behind the curtain the entire time but instead when he went out on stage, he introduced Ally. He opened the curtains and that caused the destruction of the Helen Show set.
-
"How was your date with that old lady?" Trish asks Ally and Y/N. "She slept through the whole movie." Ally says. "Ally had to explain the whole plot to her on the bus ride home." Y/N says and Ally nods as she opens the door to the practice room.

Inside it looked completely differently "Whoa, okay." Y/N says shocked. "My practice room? What is all of this? What are you guys doing here? Pickles! But look at that piano." Ally runs over to the piano and Y/N goes over to Austin.

"Austin, this is amazing." Y/N smiles and she hugs Austin. "I used the money I got from being on the Helen Show to pay for all this." Austin says. "I can't believe you did this. Thank you." Ally says. "I figured we'd be spending a lot of time in here, so we should make it as comfortable as possible."

"Uh-we?" Ally and Y/N say.

"I want the both of you to be my partners." Austin says. Y/N was speechless "Spend more time with you? Ally asks.

"You're a songwriter with stage fright, Y/N's a songwriter who can multitask and I'm a singer who loves being on stage. We're a perfect match. What do you say?" Austin says.

Ally looks over at Y/N who smile and nods.

"Okay, we're a trio." Ally says and she and Austin do their awkward hug-handshake thing.

"Guess who got a job as Austin's manager." Trish announces. "She has so much job experience, her resume was like eight pages." Austin says. "Oh, I promised his fans we'd have new songs up on the website every Friday. Oh, I don't work Fridays or other weekdays." Trish says.

"We have to write a new song every single week?" Y/N asks. "Trish, for the first video. I need 10,000 monkeys and a big wedding cake." Dez tells her. "You can have a turtle and a donut."

"Aw, man! My video just got bumped to number two." Austin says. "What's number one on the list?" Y/N asks. "Ally on the Helen Show." Austin says. "Hey look, they're even showing the part where you threw up on Helen. You're famous- thanks to me." Austin tells Ally.

"Thanks to you. Well let me show you something. Here you go." Ally says and she pushes the foam spitter. "Oh me too, me too!" Dez says getting in the way.