S1 E2: Kangaroos & Chaos Part 3

The five of us leave the practice room. "There's gotta be some way we can clean this jacket." Trish exclaims. "You work at a dry-cleaners." Ally says. "That is right, can't you just take it there?" I mention. "Right. I bet there's some sort of jacket-cleaning machine." Trish says and I sigh.

"We better go with you. You guys watch the store. I'll call Martin the mall maintenance man to fix the window. My dad sees this mess, I'm toast." Ally says. "And if we don't fix Facepuncher's jacket, I'm toast." Trish says.

"And if we don't get a good video up on the site soon, my whole career is toast." Austin adds earning a glare from me and Ally. I see Dez take a toaster out his bag. "Wh-"

"Anyone else craving toast right now?" He says as the toaster dings and toast pops out and Dez eats it.

...

Inside the dry cleaners Ally rants as we try to clean the jacket. "And I don't know what Austin expects. He doesn't appreciate the fact that I can't spend every minute of every day writing songs. And even if I could, it takes time to write a good song."

"He needs to understand that trying to rush you two doesn't help anything." Trish says causing Ally to smile. "Thanks, Trish. I knew you would-" Ally says and Trish cuts her off.

"Hurry up with the jacket! We don't have all day!" Trish ushers before grabbing the brush.

"Well damn." I chuckle. I wonder how Austin and Dez were doing at Sonic Boom?

...

At the Sonic Boom Austin stands behind the counter as he gets bombarded by customers. "I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. No, this isn't the ear doctor!" he says to the customers. "Austin! Austin, little help, please." Dez shouts.

"I'm really busy. I promised Ally I'd watch the store. I can't just leave a stranger in charge." Austin tells him before he tends to something else. A crash was heard from the practice room "Hey, stranger, you're in charge! I'm coming, buddy!" Austin exclaims hopping over the counter and heading to the practice room.

The stranger he left in charge walks over to the register and starts pushing buttons.

...

"Ugh, I tried, like seven different things. Everything I use keeps getting caramalled to the jacket." Ally states as she shows Trish and Y/N. Trish whimpers before glancing at the door. "That's him! That's Facepuncher!" Trish says and Trish throws the jacket behind her as she, Y/N and Ally lean against the counter nonchalantly.

"I'm here for my jacket." Facepuncher says.

"Uh, you're Facepuncher? You don't look like a Facepuncher. You look like a hand holder or a hug giver." Ally says holding out her arms to hug Facepuncher and he growls. "No hug." Ally states. "Uh, you're early. The jacket's not supposed to be ready until 8:00." Trish tells him.

"No, it's supposed to be ready now." Facepuncher slams his tab on the counter.

"Oh, would you look at that. You're right." Y/N says. "I misread the ticket. It's cause I'm a horrible employee. Ask anybody." Trish says.

"Actually, she wouldn't be that if she just applied herself."

"Ally!"

"She is the worst!" Ally retracts her earlier statement. "I'll be back at 8:00. And it better be ready cause Mad Dog's gonna be with me and Mad Dog hates waiting." Facepuncher states before leaving.