S1 E2: Kangaroos & Chaos Part 2

Me, Ally and Austin look at the dog food commercial those girls from earlier were talking about. "Ralphie Hayes here for yummy time dog food. So good a human can eat it." Ralphie says on the tv before consuming the dog food. Warning: Do not eat. Yummy Time Dog Food not for human consumption. the warning print read.

"Yummy." Ralphie says before Ally turns off the tv. "Are you kidding me? That guy doesn't look like me at all." Austin says. "Well... I wouldn't say that." I tell him. "This dog food is horrible." Dez speaks as he proceeds to put the spoon into his mouth. "We need to shoot this video soon. I don't wanna be remembered as the guy who looks like the guy who was sells horrible-tasting dog food."

Dez offers Austin some of his dog food but Austin sends him a 'really' look. Eventually I walk over to the counter with Ally and soon Trish enters the store. "Guess who got a job at the dry-cleaner's?"

"What about your job at the yo-yo cart?" Ally asks. "It's a long complicated story." Trish says.

"You got fired didn't you." I say.

"Well, I guess it's not that long or complicated. Check out this amazing jacket I'm borrowing from work for the music video." Trish tells Ally and I.

"Doesn't that belong to somebody?" Ally says.

"Yeah. Some big burly ultimate fighter guy named Facepuncher." Trish replies.

"Facepuncher? You took a jacket from a guy named Facepuncher? You know what he's gonna do?" Ally says. "Facepunch!" Austin and Dez exclaim and they pretend to punch each other in the face and getting knocked out.

"Don't worry about it. He'll never know. He's coming to pick up the jacket at 8:00." Trish says going over to the piano. "Wait, what does the jacket have to with the music video?" Austin asks. "It's a line in Ally's song."  Trish refers. "My jacket's in the lost and found."

Ally takes the paper from her "My jacket"? It says "I like it." The line is "I like it when you hang around." Ally read. "Hang around?" I thought it said "kangaroo." Dez says and he starts singing.

I like it when you kangaroo

Ally takes the paper from Dez "Why would I write "I like it when you kangaroo"? Ally asks him. "Look, nobody's accusing you of writing good lyrics." Dez replies. "Uh, Dez. I really don't think those are the lyrics." I say. "My handwriting was only sloppy because everyone was rushing me. I went to calligraphy camp!" Ally tells us.

"And that's why I decided to stay out of it. Because when I'm under pressure, I rage." I add. "Book club, calligraphy camp- now you're just making stuff up." Austin says. "Well, whatever. I still think Austin wearing a cool leather jacket singing with a kangaroo would make an awesome music video." Dez states.

Austin sighs "I don't know. I'm starting to worry about this video. I think we need to come up with a better idea." he tells Dez. "Yeah, it might be a little late for that." Dez says. "Did somebody order a kangaroo?" a guy asks entering the store. We all turn around and look at the kangaroo before we all look at Dez.
-
Later everyone including the kangaroo were in the practice room. "Oh, he is so cute." Ally exclaims walking over to kangaroo. "Ally watch out." Y/N says and Ally steps in its poop.

"Oh, I just stepped in kangaroo poop." she states. "Whoa whoa, not so fast. You don't know that was the kangaroo. Trish was in here earlier." Dez says walking over to Trish.

"I will smack those freckles right off your face." Trish says and Dez quickly moves away. "So what's this kangaroo gonna do in my video besides poop?" Austin asks. "Well, I was thinking he could be in the band." Dez suggests. "That's a great idea." Austin says grabbing the guitar and going over to the kangaroo.

"Hey, buddy, wanna play some guitar?" Austin spoke before the kangaroo kicks the guitar out the window. Ally, Trish and Y/N stand there stunned. "I think he rather play drums." Austin says. "The window!" Ally exclaims.

"Oh, the jacket!" exclaims Trish.

"The door!" Dez says. "What's wrong with the door?" Austin asks. "Nothing. I thought we were just naming stuff in the room." Dez replies. The kangaroo makes the jacket fall off the hanger "No. The kangaroo is chewing Facepuncher's jacket!" Trish says.

Dez picks up the jacket and so does the kangaroo "Come on, let it go. Let it go. Let it go. Come on, kangaroo." Dez says playing tug a war with the kangaroo. The kangaroo had a strong grip on the jacket and eventually it goes flying into a bucket of substance.

"Oh-hh, what is this?" Trish says picking the jacket up from the bucket. "It's caramel." Dez says. "Caramel? Why?" Trish exclaims. "I couldn't read Ally's handwriting and I wasn't sure if she wrote "camel" or "caramel" so I just them got both." Dez says.

"You ordered a camel?" Y/N asks.

"Uh, no." Dez says and the door to the practice room opens. "Did somebody order a cam-?" the guy says before Dez slams the door. "We've gotta fix this mess before my dad gets back." Ally says. "We have to fix the jacket. Facepuncher's coming back at 8:00. I could lose my job, which I don't care about. But still, he might facepunch me." Trish says.

"And someone's gonna have to mop up all this Trish poop." Dez says. "Mm, keep it up and someone's gonna have to mop up all your freckles." Trish tells him. "My freckles are friends! Can you say that about your poop?" Dez says and the two of them walk away.

"So what about my video?" Austin says to Y/N and Ally. "Can we worry about something other than your career for one minute?" Ally tells him. "I barely have a career. If you wouldn't have taken a whole month to write a new song, maybe people wouldn't think I'm the dog food guy." Austin says.

"Hang on. Are you actually blaming me because you think you're not as popular as used to be?" Ally states. "No, of course not. I'm just saying that maybe if you'd written the song faster, then we'd have- you know what? Now that I'm saying this out loud, I think that is what I was saying." Austin says.

"Wow." Y/N sighs.

"Y/N and I can't just spit out a song anytime you want us to." Ally says. "Don't put me in this." Y/N inputs. "Lyrics don't just flow out of us like a river after a rain of tears. Oh that's good." Ally says and she writes something in her song book.

"Hey, Ally, you know what? Maybe you should write that so we could actually read it this time." Austin says. "Yeah, miss calligraphy camp." Dez laughs. "Huh. Can you read this?" Ally tells him.

"Yes, I can, and that is not a nice word." Dez says and he opens the door to leave but the guy with the camel was still out there so he closes the door causing Y/N, Austin and Ally to look at the kangaroo.