The Decision

Cody was just stunned and upset that his dad had forbidden him to go on anymore future rescue missions and to stay at the Command Center for now on. While the Bots try to think of a way keep Cody safe, but he just wanted to be alone.
He was so mad and upset, he now didn't want to talk to anyone not the Bots nor his family.

Even though they try to make an effort to get him to talk to them but nothing worked.
As he was in bed trying to sleep, he overheard his dad talking to one of his siblings. It was Dani.

"Dad, you do know that Cody is not talking to us because he is upset even when he tried to explain it, but you just didn't listen. I know he should have informed us and I know it was dangerous of him to do that running back into a collapsed building was wrong, but you could have just heard him out. He is too young to do these risky things. I agree but don't you think you where. . . Being too. . . Hard on him?"

Cody hearing this makes him hurt. 
Charlie turn and looked at his only daughter and said, "Yes Dani, I know what you mean, I'm not being too hard on him you know that I want to keep him safe so it's best he should stay at the Command Center and not get into these kind of trouble, and that he doesn't get hurt. He needs to stop putting himself in these situations. He's not going on these missions it's for the best." Chef sternly added while he was on his way to his room to sleep.
"But dad, he was upset maybe you should have heard him out."
"Dani it's getting late we will talk about it in the morning, okay?"

Dani sighed then said,
"Okay goodnight dad." Dani added before going to her room "Night Dani." Calling out.

After hearing all of that, Cody started to think that his dad could be right about putting himself in danger.
"Maybe dad is right, maybe I should stay out of the way. And stop getting into these dangerous things . . ." Cody thought about it for a minute, "I thought I can help, but I guess I am really in the way, maybe I should quit the team and give it a break? Or they need a break from. . . Me?"
After saying that, he decided to do something that he never thought he could do . . . Runaway. Runaway and never come back. So he got out of bed, grabbed his stuff packed his things and sneak off in the middle of the night.
He hesitated for a second, but knew there was no going back to this. Then head to the docs Cody sees a boat that some crews where putting some supplies of boxes and crates in. Knowing this is his only chance,

Knowing that he had to make a distraction the crew so that he can get on without being seen.

Looking for something to distract the crew, Cody sees that there was a crate with a open lid on the top, must have not closed in all the way. He knew if he knocked it down, they will hear and see it then clean it up while he sucks on.

Going behind it, he knew this was his only option, with one swift motion, he pushed it successfully hit it and knocking it to the ground causing the crew to hear and turned to see on of the boxes on the ground.

Just in time for him to jump back behind the other boxes.

"What in the world, How did that happen?" One of the men said. Seeing that it was on the ground and inside of it had fallen out. One of the crew man sight
"Oh great now we will have to get those back in and close it. Come on guys, let's get put this pack and put it with the rest." Said the other one.

While they where cleaning the mess up, Cody mange to go on the boat without them noticing him.
After sneaking on, Cody went to hide in the underground storage place to hide.

Wondering where it will take him. But decided to go to sleep and find out in the morning.

Hey guys I just got a new story it's from the old show Transformers Rescue Bots. I hope you will like it and see you in the next one.