Dani and Blades Conversation

"Wait, WHAT?! Your saying that Cody is missing!?"
Blades panicky said as he quickly transformed into his vehicle form. "What are we waiting for? Let's go find him, now!!!"
"But we don't know where he went. He left his phone and comm behind." Dani said showing them the devices that Cody left. "We got to try, Rescue Bots, Roll to the Rescue!" Heatwave said as he and Chase and Boulder transformed as their partners hopped in them before they took off.

While flying with Dani, Blades wanted to asked this question even though he had a feeling about it. "Huh, Dani?" "Yah Blades." "Do you think the reason that Cody had disappeared is because of what Chief said to him about not going on anymore Rescue Mission a few day ago? Because I know he stop talking and avoided us. That could be the reason. . ."
He got no reply for a minute before Dani said, "Yah, I know Cody shouldn't have put his life in danger like that, but I never thought he would just run away."

Seeing that his partner's face as tears rolled down her cheeks. Thinking he shouldn't have said that or anything. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you." Blades apologize for that question.
"No, no, you don't need to apologize Blades, it's just. . . . Wish I could have tried and say something to him or know what he was planning." Dani sighed sadly.

"You didn't know. But we will find him." Blades said trying to cheer Dani up.
Dani did felt a bit better, but still worried of where Cody might be. But I'd hoping and praying to know where Cody is.
Seems like yesterday they just meet, and now they both become like really good friends. 
Seeing that Blades is really kind and caring even if he gets scared or worried, he really does have a good spark.
I do hope we will find you Cody. We miss you and love you SO much, hope that wherever you are, your safe. Thinking to herself as they look all over up in the sky to see if there is anything to know where Cody might be.

Hey guys, I thought about making this a special conversation about Dani and Blades I am trying to think of an idea for the next chapter of A Runaway Burns. Hopefully I will think of something about Doctor Miracoo being in Antartica. (Sorry if I spelled his name wrong) but yah I will see you all in the next chapter bye.