Arrive At . . .

Chief Burns and his two elder sons looked at Dani in disbelief, looking at her horror eyes.

"What do you mean he's gone?" Graham asked as Dani came down the stairs
  "I don't know. I went up to see if he's awake or not, but when I opened the door after no answer from him, he was gone and . . ." Dani stopped in mid scented while looking at her dad and brothers not sure what to say next.

"And . . . What?" Kade asked wanted to know what.
Then Dani continues "I realize that . . . His stuffs are . . Gone . . . But his phone and comm are on his bed." She finished then showing them Cody's phone and comm-link in her hands.
Seeing those made them get a anxious feeling that something is wrong, they ran up the stairs and went to Cody's room only to find it empty no clothes, no toys, no pictures, and no Cody.
Seeing this made them all go down to the bunker to explain the bots everything.

While that Cody was just drawing and was done, he looked at the time and sees that it was nine-twelve am already.
So he was done drawing and decided to see when they will arrive, when he sees that they had stopped somewhere, then realized that they must have made it.
Knowing he had to be careful not to be seen, Cody gets out of the storage room and make sure no one was around. Seeing that the close was clear he gets out quietly and gets down till he felt freezing realizing that it was cold. Getting his scarf and gloves  and hat out to put them on
Then went hiding behind one of the snowy hill.
Waiting for a while, till he heard the board horn leaving thinking it was safe now, Cody gets out and sees that he sees that it was snow and ice everywhere.

"Where am I?" Saying this while walking around to see where he is and where to go. But having a thought he could be in Antarctica.

Till he sees some figures coming toured him. Getting scared he backed up about to turn around and run, till he slipped on an ice and hit the back of his head to the ground before passing out, he sees two figures over him didn't know what they were saying as he passed out . . .

Hey guys, I hope you like this and I will see you in the next one bye.