Cody is Gone . . .

The ship took off while Cody fell asleep, waking up after hearing the ship horns go off. Realizing that they must have arrived Cody get out of his hiding place while trying to stretch.

"How long was I sleep?" Saying this to himself while Checking the circle window to see it was morning. Remember last night,

Cody knew he is far from Griffin Rock by now, "Well at least I'm not from where I was anymore."
   just then, he heard noises from upstairs Cody went to hide realizing that someone was coming down.
     The door opened to the room where Cody was hiding. A guy came down with creat box in arm putting it with the other ones.

"Well that is the last one." The guy saying to someone before leaving.
Closing the door behind him.

Cody gets out of his hiding place. Remember that he had some food with him when he left.
Grabbing them out to eat.
After his quick breakfast, Cody decided to try and do something for a while he decided to draw something to past the time he got out his sketchbook that he got for Christmas and his pencil case to start drawing.

"I wonder if my family realized that I'm gone by now. . ."

Saying this to himself as he started to draw.

On Griffin Rock the Burns family were having breakfast. But of course Cody wasn't with them, so Dani decided to go up and see him. . .

But not a minute later, she came back down with a fearful look in her eyes saying,

"Cody is gone . . ."

Hey guys sorry if this was short I am trying to do some other chapters and do school. But hopefully I will do the next chapter soon.

See you guys.