Meeting Jack, Harry, Deja, and Jennifer

Previously on Transformers Rescue Bots A Runaway Burns: The last thing Cody saw was seeing two figures starting down at him before passing out.

Cody wakes up with a sore head on his back realizing there was bandages on his head.
Getting up to look at his surroundings. Seeing that he is in a bedroom and seeing that he is in some pajamas, and his backpack next to the bed didn't know where he is or how he got here . . .

Just as Cody was about to get out of  bed, when two boys should up-well mostly they more look like teenagers one African American boy with a short ponytail and wearing a sweatshirt with gray sweatpants, and black boots. Another boy white with black hair in a hoodie with black pants and also wearing black boots like his friend. they see Cody up and was trying to get out of bed.
Causing them to run over to stop him from getting off the bed.
"Whoa, whoa, slow down buddy, we just saw you falling and hitting your head hard so we help you. And we checked and you could still feel dizzy or have headaches but you will be okay." One of the guys said.

  "Yah. Oh! I realize we didn't get a chance to introduce etch others, I'm Jack."
"And I'm Harry. Nice to meet you uhh. . . What's your name bud?" He asked.
"Oh my name is. . . Cody." Answering Harry's question. "Well, it's nice to meet you Cody." "Nice to meet you both and thank you for helping me when I hit my head." Cody thanked them with a smile on his face.
   "No mention it we where just doing our. . ." Harry then stopped in his scanties then put one of in hand on his left arm.
  Making Cody curious to why he stopped talking and looked upset and Jack is as well upset. Like it was making them uncomfortable.

"Are you guys okay? Did I said something wrong?"
"No, no it's not you it's just something we never liked to talked or think about, you should rest now. . ."
Jack said, before mumbles a little that Cody couldn't hear.
Then hearing the door open to see two teenage girls probably about the same age as Jack and Harry.
One white and has red hair wearing a sweater and soft pants with blue boots. And the other one also African American had curls in her hair and wearing a sweater as well and black pants and have white boots on.
"He! He's awake! Are you okay sweetie?" One of them asked walking over to them.
"Yah I'm fine, just sore that's all," "Oh okay well I'm Deja," "And I'm Jennifer but everyone calls me Jenny. Just you meet our boyfriends."

"Boyfriends?" Cody questioned confused while raising an eyebrow. "Yah we're their boyfriends and they are our girlfriends. Harry is my boyfriend and Jack is Jenny's boyfriend."
   "Oh cool. I didn't know that I'm Cody. . ." Cody's eyes started to feel sleepy so the four teenagers decided to let him rest more and went to talk about him,

"So what should we do about this kid? His family must be worried about him." Jenny said while drinking hot chocolate with the others at the kitchen table.
"Yah but we don't know where he is from for how he got here," Jack pointed out, till Harry then said, "I think I have a theory. . ."
They all turned their heads to him to hear what he has to say.

"He could be a-runaway like us."
Jack, Jennifer and Deja looked at him realizing that he might be right.

"Yah, that could be, but we don't talk about our past anymore."
"I refuse to remember those memories- NO! You know what? Forget it. Or we could be wrong about him being a runaway. He must have went on vacation with his family then got lost somehow when you guys found him."

"Well I checked his bag- not snooping! To see if he had any devices on, him but couldn't find anything," Jack quickly said.
They looked at etch other to think of what to do next.
Then Deja said, "Maybe when he wakes up we could ask him."
  Nodded in agreements before finishing their drinks before heading off to brush their teeth's and off to bed. Cause it's midnight.

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter and enjoy it. Sorry it took a while, just been busy with school and other things but yah I'll see you guys in the next chapter.