five

♡ °°••FALLING••°°♡
"coming right up amigos!"

REAL LIFE

"A MCQUEEN SPECIAL with a large fries and a coke. Table 14." Mr.Mcqueen, also known as chef and co-owner of Mcqueen diner, placed the finished order on the counter for Jenna to take to the customers.

She took the plate and glass and put it on her tray, walking away once again. Oh how she hated rush hour. Her job was great, and she wouldn't trade it for the world, but impatient parents, annoying kids, bitchy teens and elders on the verge of death all coming it at the same time, was a little much for her to handle. At least she had Grace and August, although the latter could definitely be more of help if he tried.

The bell rang once again, signaling new customers had entered. Sometimes Jenna really wanted to rip that bell of the door, but then she reminded herself how incredibly embarrassing that would be, so she didn't.

"Do you wanna take this one or should i?" She asked her friend. "I'll take them if you deal with that lady over there. She's sent three burgers back already." He rolled his eyes dramatically. "On second thought i'd love to take the new customers! Have fun tough!" She smiled at the boy and walked away with her notepad in hand.

Walking over to the group of teens that had seated themselves near the back of the store, she recognised a familiar head of red hair.

She then looked closely and realised she actually recognised all of them. It was the stranger things cast. "Hey guys! What can u get you all on this fine evening?"

"Jenna, hi! I'll have a bacon cheeseburger, a medium fries and of course a strawberry milkshake." Dakota started off.
"Vanilla milkshake is the superior choice." Finn said. Jenna hadn't even noticed him until now. She had to admit he looked really good in real life. Not that she would tell that to anyone, she got enough bullying form Dakota over a statement she made years ago.

"Okay" Jenna scoffed. "What? You don't agree?" The black haired boy challenged, eyebrows raised. "Chocolate beats vanilla and strawberry. Vanilla is bottom of the list."

"Chocolate is basic" "You literally chose vanilla. It's the most basic there is. It's overrated" "Do you ever think about why it became overrated? Because it's that good."
"Whatever you say Finn."

"Cool can the rest order now or did you guys wanna make out first?" "Shut up Kota."

"I just told that woman to shove the burger up her ass so this may be my last shift ever." A voice came up behind Jenna.

"Oh hey guys. Hey Millie." He winked at the girl, making her cringe. "Stop that August you're not funny." "Your mom said something else last night." He winked again.

"Something in your eye there, August?" Dakota joked, making both Caleb and Noah laugh. Gaten was intensely reading over the menu.

"I would like the Mcqueen special burger and curly fries." He decided. Jenna wrote it down on her notepad "Excellent choice sir. And for the rest of you?"

The rest of the group all told the girl their orders as well. "Coming right up amigos!" "Never say amigos again." "Coming right up good fellows!"

After bringing all of them their orders Jenna hadn't spoken to them again, it was a busy night after all, but they were still sitting at the same table, clearly enjoying themselves.