nineteen

♡ °°••FALLING••°°♡
"heartbreak was a bitch"

REAL LIFE

"HEY JENNA, I LIKE YOU. A lot actually. And i have for a while."

That was what Finn was going to say on that fateful night. But he didn't. She cut him off. At first that was a good thing, looking back, not so much.

The sentence repeated itself a lot in his head. The past week had been a spur of replaying that one same scenario, hoping it would play out a different way, but it always ended the same.

His friends were worried about him. He knew that. He wanted to text them that he was okay and that they didn't have to worry, but that would be a lie.

They all knew what happened, even if he didn't tell them. All the group chats went quiet. He knew this meant Jenna talked about it with them. He didn't care about the fact that maybe meant he lost some friends. At least she didn't.

He texted Wyatt and Caleb two days after it happened, just to calm them down, assure them he was still living and breathing.

They knew Finn had a habit of pushing his friends away once something happened. They somehow dealt with it, Finn didn't expect them to, but they still did.

Jenna was the exact opposite. She clung to people the trusted the most. She and Maisie spent a lot of time together. A lot of girls nights were held, this time August was also invited.

She couldn't bear being alone. Because once she was, she would burst out in tears. She was well aware it was repressing her feelings.

She would block anyone that started about Finn out, which was mostly the boys at first, but they'd stopped trying.

Every night, however, Jenna would find herself clicking on his contact and reading their text, or looking at photos of him, maybe even scrolling on his instagram and twitter. She wouldn't even notice until she felt the tears rolling down her face.

Heartbreak was a bitch.

ADDI SPEAKS!
VERY VERY SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW
THIS IS JUST TO ESTABLISH THE SITUATION