nine

♡ °°••FALLING••°°♡
"he's so whipped"

REAL LIFE

JENNA AND FINN walked to the latter's house, and after greeting his parents, up to his room.

"Did you want something to sleep in? You probably don't want to sleep in the same clothes." "Oh sure." He opened his closet and pulled out a t-shirt and some sweatpants. "Is this okay?" "Perfect." She smiled.

"The bathroom is across the hall on the left, you can change there." Jenna took the clothes and left to find the bathroom, while Finn turned on his tv.

"How are you so tall?" Jenna asked, walking back into the room. Finn's shirt was definitely too big for her. He thought it looked adorable.

He patted the space next to him, on his bed. She sat down and pulled the covers up to her neck, practically hugging them. The boy pressed play. "I promise you're gonna love it."

They were almost done with the first movie, and it was nearing midnight. Jenna might've cried a bit, but to be fair jaeden's acting was amazing. So far the scaryness was acceptable. (apart from the woman stanley saw, she was creepy as fuck.)

"It's not that bad right?" Finn asked. "It's doable." Jenna answered, still slightly unsure. Just as she said that pennywise opened his weird mouth and she jumped slightly, putting her hands on her face. Finn laughed at her reaction, he wasn't phased.

The losers went on to 'kill' pennywise and made their oath, making the movie come to an end. As soon as the credits popped up Finn reached for the remote, and pressed the pause button.

"What did you think?" He asked the girl who had her head on his shoulder. He didn't get a response.

"Jenna?" He whispered. She'd fallen asleep. He carefully laid her down, making sure she wouldn't wake up, and walked over to the light switch. After turning it off he walked back to the bed, and laid down.

He kind of missed her warmth now that she wasn't resting on him anymore. He carefully put an arm around her and she rolled her head onto his chest, still peacefully sleeping. "Goodnight Jenn." He whispered softly.

"finnwolfhardofficial shared a post!"

liked by wyattoleff, maisiewoods and 1

liked by wyattoleff, maisiewoods and 1.087.635 others

finnwolfhardofficial jenna can't skate

tagged: jennawoods

view all 6.501 comments

sophialillis parents
chosenjacobs ^^
jaedenwesley you guys should adopt all of us
wyattoleff the papers are ready