Hunting for a soul

I'm sorry Nico but because I know you will try to get his soul I have moved it to another God to take care of. 

 "WHAT" I stand up and look at Hades outraged. He clears his throat "I'm sorry son but that is my decision he will live with the other gods". He stands up and looks down at me.

" Where he is father " I glare at him. He looks down with a more frightening glare but I don't back down "he's with the Egyptians and will stay there."

I glare at him one last time before storming out of the throne room leaving behind a worried Persephone and angry Hades.

I will bring him back. William Solace will come back even if it means I have to face the Egyptians. I will do anything to bring him back.

On the way to my cabin I get stopped by apolllo. 'nico can I talk to you please"

I look up and nod. 'Nico please don't try to bring him back he's dead and you shouldn't break the laws of the underworld even as the Prince and Ghost king" he pleads

 "He's your son you should be trying to bring him back remember the trials! Where he helped you and cared for you"!

"He freezes "I will never forget my trials but you shouldn't act like this. Will would hate that your acting like this"

I yell out "how would you know you weren't there for most of his life only there to get his help and beg a demigod to help you"

He freezes and tears up "I realized I was wrong and visit my children once a week now and I truly know them and I try. Will knows this and you should too" and he teleports away.

I continue my way to my cabin

Authors not yay new chapter 8/11/2022

Bai~