Our Lives

Nico Pov

We never had a wedding we just got married. It was simple as 1 2 3.

After the wedding we of course consummated our vows and we continued on with our lives.

I got in touch with camp half blood and they understood. I also apologized to Apollo.

"Apollo I'm so sorry about what I said."

He scoffs "it's fine Nico and I don't hold anything against you as long as you come to me and Hermes wedding".

I laugh "of course".

About a year later I became a official god due to the creation of me and Anubis daughter.

It's not what you think.

She was created through magic due to us needing an heir. Yeah we are immortal but we can retire if we want to.

I mean look at Ra he's the sun god and he's happily retired.

We got a soul to the underworld. It was a new soul barely 3 weeks old. It was a child killed during an abortion .

(I am pro choice I am not trying to influence opinions)

It didn't have a physical body or any features.

We had talked about getting a child and we had the opportunity.

We imbued the child with magic making it our blood and it turned into a baby.

Our daughter Sofia.

We raised her with all the love in the world. She was the future Goddess of the dead.

Technically I was Goddess of death even though I'm a man but if I ever retire that title goes to her.

-----------------------------------------

"Nico I am glad I am able to spend all eternity with you " he says as I hold our 3 month daughter.

"Me too"

And we kiss spending eternity together