010

010─────────But we are

010
─────────
But we are

.

Talking
Thinking

.

Ran's pov

As I was finished my business, I quickly walked out of the cafe, since I knew his waiting for me, probably really angry.

I gulped thinking of what could possibily happened when I told him I was late because I ate a friend of mine's chocolates and that made my stomach ache so I needed to 'ditch' the date to shit?

Ofc I wouldn't tell him that. A dumbass would do that but not me. I would just lie like a liar and tell that I was late because of my brother....

that could work

I thought thinking that maybe the plan of saying that would work without knowing that my brother and my soon to be husband were already talking with each other.

As soon as I got to our meeting place I wasn't surprised that he wasn't there since I know that he easily get bored so he probably went to a place that he always go to. Like an arcade.

But before I go to the arcade I took my phone and quickly typed my password to check first if he message me anything. And he did

My Loml😘🥰💗
'Hey, why are you still not here?'

Sent ??? Ago

Haitani Ran
Hey love, I'm sorry for ditching our date and not replying to your message quickly. 'Something' important came up.

I then tapped sent and sat at the nearest thing that I could sit on as I kept tapping my foot in the ground as I waited for him to reply, but he didn't, I felt my heart beat go faster thinking that he was upset and also mad with me. Maybe when I saw him he might request a bre-

I quickly shake my head thinking of other thing that wasn't negative to try to cheer myself, but it didn't. I kept thinking of the worst thing could have happened

This was the first time he was really angry at me so I didn't know what to do. Well yeah you could say that his always angry and keep saying bad stuff about me when his blushing but that's just how he expressed his feelings towards me, since his bad at expressing his feelings and he also told me that this was his first ever relationship. I didn't know why but that made me really happy, but why? Is it because I was the first one to make him experience what relationship is? Maybe.