013

013─────────Denial

013
─────────
Denial

.

Talking
Thinking

.

Third person's pov

After the battle between toman or Tokyo manji gang and Valhalla ended, all of the person who was in the battle field already left

Some people liked the fight, some people doesn't because of the raven haired and some pitied the one who got stabbed

But let's add more people, worry, guilt, anger, sadness. That's what toman has been feeling once that person got stabbed.

But there's these people who's feeling more worse. Once they found out that there light only has 50 percent chance of surviving...

Manjiro Sano, was field with worry since he saw his beloved bathing his own blood.

Guilt, he's guilty since he didn't do anything.

Anger, his angry towards his coward self that he didn't even checked the raven who was laying in the dirty ground.

Baji Keisuke, his guilty, since he knew if he never have done that no one would have been bathing in there own blood.

His also worried since the doctor said the raven haired life was 50/50 since he lost too much blood.

His angry towards his self if takemichi wouldn't survive, he would blame his self again and again.

Guilt was consuming Kazutora Hanemiya's mind, Guilty of doing something that would make someone's life short, Guilty of blaming everyone even if it his fault.

Chifuyu Matsuno was feeling bad once he knew the state his partner's currently in.a question was lingering in his mind once he got to the hospital his partner is in.