017

017─────────The patient is

017
─────────
The patient is

.

Talking
Thinking

.

The patient is in a coma, he also lost too much blood, fortunately you made it in time. If you were late he probably won't make it.

the nurse said in a relief with sadness in it, the toman captain and v captain, Emma and inui can guess by her tone. But they sighed in relief since there "friend" didn't die, even tho he's in a coma...

U-umm, When will he wake up..? 

asked by a stuttering Emma

We're not quite sure it depends on his health, right now his in a critical condition because of where the bat hit his head in. So I will probably guess a year

the nurses said

I-its my fault! I should've know- it-its going to be like that!

Emma said her voice cracking a bit while started tearing up, fortunately draken comforted her, while mikey just sat there his eyes began to turn fully black.

Thank you.

draken said as he bowed to the nurse while the nurse did the same, the other 3 just sat there thinking when will they see the blonde again..

In the shrine

Mumbling and chattering were heard in the shrine as all the members waited for the person on the middle say something

Everyone were confused why there leader and vice leader, captains were absent , since it's clearly knew for them to do that

Suddenly a person walked at the top like how mikey do, making them look at the person

Chifuyu then stood in front and up the stairs with the other "well" captains/v captains ( baji, kazutora, hakkai, peh ) next to him as he stared at the members below with a dark expression on, but he quickly went to his normal self once he exhaled.

LISTEN UP, EVERYONE!! Just recently, the Hanagaki Takemichi... almost passed away in an ambush!

Chifuyu stated as the members widened their eyes, in shock.

For real?!