4. Anna

"YOU'RE CRAZY!"

"I AM? YOU'RE CALLING ME CRAZY? GEORGE YOU WANT ME TO GET RID OF OUR BABY!"

"Y/N I CAN'T TAKE CARE OF A BABY RIGHT NOW! I'M TOO YOUNG.. I CAN'T TAKE THE RESPONSIBLITY OF HAVING A BABY WITH YOU"

Tears started to fill my eyes as he yelled at me. I felt horrible, I didn't want to force him to give up his life but I thought he would react differently. When I told him I was pregnant he immediatly said I should get rid of it. I couldn't do that, I knew I was too young but I couldn't get rid of my baby. Of OUR baby.

George and I had been dating for a while now and as you do... we had sex. I had never thought it would've ended up this way..I had been quite hesitant when it came to having sex and George respected that. A few weeks ago I was finally ready and George and I.. well..

I didn't know how but apparently the condom that we used somehow broke and here we were. I had been feeling a bit sick lately and after a lot of thought I decided to take a pregnancy test, just to be sure.

When I saw the plus on that stupid plastic thing I was no other words but shocked. George was my first serious relationship and now I had to go and fuck it up.

I sat down on the sofa in his appartment and threw my head in my hands. What do I do now?

"well it's not like I'm ready either"

George pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"I'm sorry y/n but this is too much.. with the shop and everything. I can't start a family.. not now"

"well.. I didn't think it would go this way.."

I stood up and grabbed my coat. George looked over at me and his expression changed from conflicted to a mix of that with sadness.

"No y/n..."

"George.. it's ok! you're not ready.. it's fine"

I picked up my bag and walked to the door. George grabbed my wrist and made me turn around.

"Don't do this.. don't leave"

"what else do you want me to do? I am not getting rid of our baby George. And like you said.. you're not ready, so this is the only option that is best for us"

"y/n don't leave we can figure this out!"

"George there is nothing to figure out.. it's fine..."

I swallowed hard and turned to the door again, trying to hold back more tears.

"Y/n please"

"Goodbye George"

I left- I closed the door behind me and wiped my tears away. This wasn't the time for crying.. I had to stand my ground and grow up.

-

George and I had some contact over the phone but it was always very brief. I didn't want to force George to get into this and I understood that he didn't want that responsibility right now.. so that meant that I moved back in with my parents and took care of our little girl by myself.

She had lovely ginger hair and brown eyes.. she looked so much like her dad. At some point I would introduce him to her but honestly I didn't even know if that was a good decision.

I was looking for my own place now to live with our little girl Anna and start up my own life again. I wanted to go back to London so bad and luckily my parents helped me find a lovely home for me and my sweet girl.

-

George hadn't contacted me for such a long time and I thought he must've moved on. It was only fair to him and I didn't blame him for doing that.. it just would've been nice for Anna to have a dad.