𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕪 𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕣

☾︎✯☽︎

☾︎✯☽︎

☾︎✯☽︎

Finally, the time to close and head home. Jin wasted no time leaving when I offered to take care of checking the inventory before closing the pub.

As I was about to close up the pub, there was a sudden knock on the door. "We're closed," I called without looking behind me as I put away the last glass.

"You wouldn't mind sparing a few minutes for a work colleague?"

I quickly snapped my head behind me and lo and behold, Lisa was standing at the door.

"Hi." She smiled.

"I wasn't expecting to see you," I said. "Especially right after your shift at your internship."

"I know, but I wanted to stop by and see you," she said. "I hear you serve the best drinks and I could really use one. It's been a long night."

I observed her closely, her tie was long discarded from her uniform, leaving her blouse with two unbuttoned buttons. Despite the smile she wore, I could tell that she was exhausted.

I gestured for her to come in and told her to close the door behind her.

"So, what would the fine lady like to have," I asked when she settled down comfortably in her seat.

"Surprise me," she said with a grin.

I nodded my head, "As you wish."

I grabbed a glass, lemon juice and sugar. "So, how's the internship going for you?" I asked.

She nodded her head side to side with a scrunch on her face. "The internship is intern-shipping."

I arched an eyebrow and chuckled at her response. "What kind of response is that?"

"It's the only response I can think of at the moment. I'm too burned out to get into how draining the whole thing has been ever since I started." She chuckled.

I hummed and pushed her drink towards her. "I would have made you a tequila sunrise since you seem to like tequila, but the tequila is locked in the inventory. I hope you don't mind having a whiskey sour instead," I said.