back to school

Enjoy

Kakashi doing role call

"Naruto Uzumaki" kakashi say as he looks at his book "here!" Naruto says. "Kiba Inuzuka" kakashi says while looking up from his book. "here" kiba says while looking out the window. "Neji Hyuga" kakashi says as he looks back at the book he's holding. "Present" says neji. "Sasuke Uchiha" kakashi says as he's now smirking at the book. Kakashi didn't here a respond so he looks up to see a sleeping Sasuke. "He's sleep again?" He shakes his head in disappointment then turns to the student next to him "wake him up". The student is uncomfortable and scared to touch him because of the rumours he heard. "he's gonna be mad if I wake him up..." The student says hesitantly moving his hand to Sasuke shoulder but then Naruto turn around and shakes Sasuke "wake up". Sasuke wakes up and looks up at naruto with a glare but Naruto just smiled and turned around putting his attention back to the teacher. "Come to the teacher lounge after class Sasuke." Sasuke then sits up and answered with a ok before looking out the window.

A/N: smh he's reading p*rn while calling role call 🤦🏾

In the teacher lounge

"So you don't bully any kids?" "No" "or you steal their money?" "No..i dont" 'Good to know what he thinks of me' Sasuke thought. "Don't get me wrong its just-" "it's been a month since the new semester started, and all of your classmates still seem uncomfortable around you" "oh..". 'Im tired..' Sasuke thinks as he looks to the floor "I know your not interested in school... but if you keep sleeping at the back of the classroom everyday it spoils the classroom atmosphere" "I'm sorry" Sasuke says as he stares to the ground. "You're seniors now, be mindful of that." "Also... There's only so much I can help you with sense your on thin ice, so if you mess up.." "I know" Sasuke says as he now have his head up "it's a immediate expulsion, now that your back." "Yes sir" Sasuke says as his eyes directed back to the floor "and also try to make new friends."

And with that Sasuke was dismissed from the teacher lounge and was heading back to the classroom 'friends.....' *whispering: damn he looks scary.. He must've did something bad to take a year off..* *whispering: isnt that, that guy from class 2?..* 'all I have to do is kill time till graduation' Sasuke thinks as he walks into the classroom to come across a half naked Naruto changing into his gym clothes. "Oh hey Sasuke" Naruto says with a grin "Naruto..where are the others?" Sasuke says as he walks into the classroom and shutting the door behind him. "Our first period changed into p.e so everyone decided to play soccer " "and you?" Sasuke says as walks over to his desk and put his bag on his desk. "I was waiting for you" "the teacher said we can do what we want, so we're playing soccer." "Do you like soccer? I suck at ball sports" "I prefered swimming and running since I was a kid, that's why I'm so tall." "But I only swim on the weekends cause I gotta prepare for the exam.." 'Be quiet..' Sasuke thought lifting his shirt up. "What sports do you play?" A silenced filled the room. 'Maybe he dont want talk' Naruto thought as he look down to the ground 'come to think of it sasuke's never missed a class, surprisingly..' 'Nor has he ever been late.' Naruto thought as he turns to face Sasuke but is meted with sasukes back. Naruto look closely to see a scar and was trying to touch it before he knew what he was doing. Sasuke turn around to face Naruto and grab his wrist "what do you think you are doing?" "Are some type of perv? Why are you touching my body".

"Oh..um.." "Sorry I just saw that scar, and.." 'Shit my hand moved on its on' Naruto thought 'what the fuck' Sasuke thought as he let go of Naruto wrist and continues putting on his shirt "whatever asshole" Sasuke says as he went to go open the classroom door "...sasuke" 'is he mad?..what do I do?' Naruto thought. "I'm heading out" Sasuke says as he walks out of the classroom "Sasuke are you mad?" "I'm sorry" "I shouldn't have done that!" Naruto said shouting out the classroom. 'Was I too harsh on him? Fuck, now I'm bothered.' Sasuke thought leaving the classroom walking outside where everybody else were with Naruto following behind him. "Naruto what took you so long?" Kiba said while throwing a soccer ball in the air "Sorry about that.." Naruto said while walking down the stairs to him. "We were waiting for you. We're gonna play against class 7" kiba said looking up at naruto. Naruto looked over to Sasuke who is now sitting on the steps "oh...yeah?" Kiba looked to Naruto in confusion. 'Im tired.. I should've stayed in the classroom and slept.. Welp it's to late now' Sasuke says as he closes his eyes and props his head on his hand and his elbow on his thigh 'come to think of it.. I haven't played soccer in a while' Sasuke thought as he almost falls asleep on his hand.

"Sasuke!" Naruto says grinning. Sasuke flinch and looks up at naruto who was now in front of him "Come on! play with us" naruto says now smiling and looking down at sasuke. 'What the..is this guy for real?.. Does this guy just have a great personality?' Sasuke thought. "Then i got in trouble for no reason" "stupid ass hahahaha". *in a lower voice: hey check it out, that older guy from class 2 is joining us.* "huh really?" "Guess so" "why'd he repeat a year?". *whispering: They might feel uncomfortable with it..* Sasukes whispered "no they all want you to play" Naruto insisted. "I dont fucking know ive never seen or heard of him before." "This is my first time seeing him" Lee said as he looks Sasuke up and down. Naruto and Sasuke walks over to them while sasuke is feeling anxious and nervous. "Hes playing with us today!" Naruto says smiling "I'm fine with that" shikamaru says smirking and looking at sasuke.

Them playing soccer

"KICK THE BALL TO ME!" Naruto says while running to the goal "ok!" Sasuke says while running and kicking the ball. Shikamaru and Lee looked at each other and smirked while running up to Sasuke and tripping him causing him to fall on his knee and stealing the ball. "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE." Sasuke say while getting up and dusting his self off "why would do that shikamaru?!?!?!" Naruto says yelling at him running over to the scene. "I didnt mean to my bad bro" shikamaru holding back his evil grin, Sasuke was fighting the urge to punch this asshole in the face but he calmed down and walked away limping. Naruto glared at shikamaru before catching up to Sasuke "I guess he's not a hard ass as we thought hahahahaha" Lee laughs and slapping shikamaru hand. "Let me take you to the nurse" Naruto says while propping Sasuke on him so sasuke can walk better "I'm fine.." Sasuke says as he look away.

In the end Naruto got his way and now they're in the nurse office "I will just wait for the nurse" Sasuke say as he sit on the bed. "No" Naruto says while grabbing a chair and the first aid kit while grabbing the rubbing alcohol and rub it against his knee that's scraped "why are you being so nice to me?" Naruto says while looking at sasuke "I'm the class president its my job!" Naruto says as he puts a bandage on his knee and look at sasuke smiling. "You can go back and play soccer I am just gonna lay here for the rest of the period" Sasuke says while laying down on the bed on his side facing away from Sasuke. "Ok" Naruto says while putting the chair back and the first aid kit. Naruto looked back at sasuke laying down before walking out the nurse office and closing the door.

After school

'Ugh I'm still so tired..' Sasuke thought while walking to the front gates of the school to go home. "Yeah you wanna go to karaoke next week?" Neji says while looking at there friend group "sure dude" kiba said while looking at his phone. "What about you?" Neji said shifting his gaze to Naruto "uh maybe next time... Talk to you guys tomorrow I have somewhere to be" Naruto says running to Sasuke. "Hey!" Naruto says as he finally caught up to Sasuke "oh Naruto.." Sasuke says not looking back "can I walk you home?" "No" Sasuke says bluntly "then can I just walk you to the station" Naruto say frowning and walking beside sasuke "no stop following me." Sasuke says while walking to the station "welp we are here already aren't we?" Naruto says while smiling and turns to sasuke "whatever" Sasuke says while walking across the street. "Bye to you too!!" Naruto says now yelling walking in the other direction. And with that they both went home.

Unknown place

"I found him" unknown says on the phone with gaara "Ok." Gaara says after he drunk his last sip of liquor and left the place.

Hii hermosas, this concludes part 1 of back to school. I might drop it and do another story if this flop but for time being enjoy. Bye <3