When you love someone III

"Mama!!!! Mom!!!!" Lizzy called out, crying for her parents after waking up from having a nightmare.

As soon as Risa heard her daughter calling out for her, she ran as fast as she can to Lizzy's room. "Hey, sweetie. Mom's here. You're okay. It's just a nightmare." Risa sat at Lizzy's bed and cooed at her.

Leni soon followed Risa to Lizzy's room with Lane sleeping in her arms. "What happened?" Leni asked.

"Nightmare..." Risa looked at Leni.

Lizzy gave Leni and Risa a confused look. "Mama, why are you here?"

"Ayaw mo ba na nandito ako, anak?" Leni chuckled. "It's not like that, Mama. I just don't understand why you're here."

"Because, we live here."

"No, you don't. You and Mom got separated." Lizzy blurted out which shocked her parents. "Lizzy, why are you saying that?"

"Anak, never kaming mag hihiwalay ng Mama mo. It's just a nightmare, Lizzy. We're still here. We're complete." Risa assured Lizzy.

Leni walked towards them, still holding Lane. "I promise you, darling. Kahit na anong mangyari, hinding hindi ko hihiwalayan ang Mom mo. Panaginip lang 'yan. It's not real and hindi mangyayari 'yan, okay?"

Lizzy nodded and let out a sigh of relief after realizing that it's all a dream. Her parents are still together, they look happy, and contented with what they have.

"I don't want a broken family, Mama, Mom. Don't leave each other ah?"

"Yes, anak. We will never leave each other." Leni swore at her daughter. "Do you want to sleep in our room?" Risa asked.

"Yes, po." Lizzy answered.

They all went to the Leni and Risa's bedroom. Lizzy and Lane are in the middle, while Leni and Risa are on the each side of the bed.

Not long after they all lay down, Lizzy and Lane fell asleep, hugging each other. Risa and Leni watched their daughters as they fell asleep.

"Pangga, wag mo akong iiwan ah?" Leni pleaded, looking directly at her wife.

"Maria Leonor, bakit pa kita pinakasalan at bakit pa tayo nagka anak kung iiwanan lang din kita?" Risa looked at Leni. "Hindi kita iiwan, pangga. Til death do us part nga diba? Baka nga kahit multo na tayo hindi parin kita hihiwalayan. Sabay tayong mananakot. The couple that scares together, stays forever."

"Kung ano man yung naging dahilan ng pag hihiwalay natin sa nightmare ni Lizzy, whether it's my fault or yours. I will choose to fight for you, for us. Kahit na gaano kahirap, basta I will do anything and everything just to protect this family of us and keep us altogether. I love you and our girls more than anything in the world." Risa added as she reached towards Leni to caress her face.

"Mahal na mahal ko din kayong tatlo." Leni kissed Risa's hand.

"Sige na, matulog ka na. Alam kong pagod ka, Attorney. Good night, Pangga." Risa smiled at Leni. "Good night, Madam Senator."

Risa watched her wife fell asleep. "Pangga, wala kang dapat ikatakot dahil ikaw lang ang mahal ko. I'm happy and contented kapag kasama ko kayo. I already knew na hindi na ako mag mamahal pa ng iba simula nung nakilala kita. I will spend the rest of my life with you and our kids."

Risa already knew that no matter how many bumps along the way they may experience, she knew that with Leni by her side they will make it through. No matter how hard it is.

•••••

Angst dapat 'to and two parts lang dapat kaya lang naisip ko na halos puro angst na ang nasa one shot book na ito naisipan ko lang na bigyan ng twist para maging happy ending hehe yun lungs!! labs na labs <3