• Staycation | +18 •

Kiko, Tricia, and Sinta planned a three days and two nights staycation at their cabin in baguio for the whole family before Jillian went back to New York for work in a week and before their Mama's got busy to their work.

Kiko and Ianna are tasked to plan their activities during their staycation, Aika and Issa are tasked to prepare their foods and snacks, while Tricia is tasked to choose everyone's room. The two bunso are just chilling with their Mama's at the cabin balcony.

During their first day, they decided not to do any activities. They just want to enjoy the day, chilling, and watching movies together in the living room.

Leni and Risa were sitting at the couch while the kids lay some blankets on the floor and they all lay there as they watched the movie.

Leni is getting bored but the kids are loving the movie and so is Risa. They are watching a romantic comedy film. She already knew the ending because she and Risa already watched that movie a few days ago.

Leni doesn't want to ruin their kid's night. She decided to distract herself and put her attention into something thrilling and exciting. Leni glanced at her fiance, seeing how her aura is glowing she can't resist the temptation to touch her fiance.

Leni hands slowly went inside Risa's pajamas which earned a glare from her. Risa rested her head on Leni's shoulder trying not to be obvious of what's happening under the blanket.

"What do you think you're doing?" Risa whispered into Leni's ear but Leni only chuckled, continuing what she's planning.

Her hands went inside Risa's underwear before her finger started circling her nub.

Risa gasped and gripped Leni's arm. She buried her face into Leni's neck. "Nandyan yung mga bata, gha. Baka mahuli tayo. Mhmm..."

Leni kissed Risa's forehead but didn't stop, instead, she pushed in two fingers inside Risa. Risa slightly bites Leni's shoulder to stop herself from moaning loudly.

"Fuck..."

A shuddering breath from Risa made Issa and Aika looked at their mothers. "Bigyan niyo pa nga kumot sina Mama." Issa instructed their siblings which made Leni to stop from plunging her fingers in and out of Risa's womanhood but instead she curled her fingers inside Risa.

Tricia threw a blanket at Leni, expecting her Mama to catch it but it landed on her face instead. "Trish naman."

"Ay, sorry, Ma. Kasi naman tatanders niyo na malandi parin. Pwede naman kasing tig isa kayo ng blanket." Tricia scolded her mothers.

"Ate tri, alam ko na kung bakit hindi ka favorite ni Mama Leni." Sinta giggled.

"Pero peace tayo, ma." Tricia made a peace sign to her Mama.

"Yuckerz, bhie bhie ermz." Sinta and Jill said in unison and laughed after. "Ganyan kayo ng ganiyan baka masabihan kayo ng move on. Sige bahala kayo." Tricia rebutted.

Risa sighed. "Manunuod ba or manunuod?"

"Manunuod po." The girls replied.

"Or po." Kiko joked.

All the children brought their attention back to the movie that they're watching and Leni went back to fucking her fiance under the blanket.

"Shit, Leni. Tapusin mo na..." Risa muttered, her forehead sweaty, cheeks flushed, and chest heaving.

Leni slightly giggled at her fiance. Leni leaned into Risa's ear and whispered. "Try not to make any sounds. You don't want our kids to know that I'm fucking you in the same room with them."

Risa nodded and Leni plunges her fingers in and out, fast and hard, her fingers curled in, making Risa lose her mind.

"Ahh-"

Risa quickly bit her lip to suppress her moans.

Leni felt Risa's walls tighten around her fingers, she knows she's going to explode anytime. After a fee seconds, Leni felt a gush of warm liquid coating her fingers. She also felt Risa's legs shake under the blanket.

"Mhmm..." Leni slowly pulled out her fingers which made Risa whined at the feeling of being empty. Discreetly putting them in her mouth to taste her fiance. 

"Sarap mo talaga." Leni smirked at Risa.

"Masunurin naman pala." Leni kissed Risa's cheek. "Akyat na tayo sa taas. Hindi pa ako tapos sayo."

Risa glared at Leni. "My legs are still shaking. How am I supposed to go upstairs?"

Leni quickly carried Risa in a bridal style. "Uy! Put me down!"

"Good night, mga anak. Akyat na kami." Leni proceeded to carry Risa upstairs to their room which earned exchanging looks from their children.

As soon as Aika heard the bedroom door closed she stands up. "Gusto niyo pumunta sa night market?"

"Eh, ate, pagod ako sa byahe kanina. Gusto ko na din umakyat sa kwarto namin nila Mama." Jillian protested and got up to go to their bedroom but Ianna stopped her.

"Libre kita ng cheese corn, Jill. Tara na?" Ianna gave her ate Aika a look, telling her that she's thinking the same.

Ianna and Aika already knew what's going to happen behind the closed doors. "Tara na bilis Ililibre ko kayo ng strawberry taho." Aika announced.

Everyone hurriedly made their way into Aika's car.
Luckily, Aika's car is seven seater, enough to fit them inside.

Even though, Leni didn't get to taste strawberry taho. Leni is enjoying the taste of her fiance and eating her all night.

•••••

Tagal na neto sa drafts ko :> Strike two na ako kay Lord. Tama na i2 for today's vidyow.