• If you love her •

Risa broke up with Leni a year ago. It was a mutual decision.

They both knew it's for the better but was it?

They lack of communication due to their work. Leni being in Naga most of the time because of her medical missions as the best physician surgeon in their province. While Risa is busy with the Senate, being the lone opposition, she wants to do her best to serve the people and to fight for what's right.

The news of a congressman courting Leni is quick to spread with the trolls adding fuel to the fire. By the time that Risa learned about someone courting her ex fiance, she felt her heart shattered into pieces. Their break up may be almost a year ago but it hurts her to know that Leni already moved on.

After the committee hearing and acting so tough in front of everyone, Risa, decided to lose a bit and get drunk with the intention to forget everything.

Alcohol truly gives someone enough courage to say something to someone.

The next thing Risa knew, she's standing in front of Leni's door at her condo, drunk as hell. Risa knocked on the door, a part of her was regretting why she's doing it but there's no turning back now.

The door swung open, revealing Leni still in her scrub suit with her white coat on. But Risa's blurry and drunk vision can't recognise her ex fiance.

On the other hand, Leni stood frozen into place after seeing her ex fiance in person after a year of avoiding her.

"Y-You must be him." Risa said calmly as she points at Leni, confusing her as her suitor.

"Ris, what are you doing-"

"Shhh!!! Stop talking and listen to me." Risa took a deep breath and shut her eyes.

"My Leni always has trouble falling asleep because nasira yung sleep schedule niya dahil sa duty niya sa hospital. Kung dumating man yung gabi na 'yun. Make her hot Chamomile, honey, and lavander tea. Nasa cabinet sa taas ng sink nakalagay yung tea na 'yun. Holding her hand while sleeping also helps. Lalo na kapag na mimiss niya si Jillian. Minsan din kapag nilalamig yung paa niya she'll tangle her legs with yours and don't complain about her cold feet. If you did complain, without saying a word to you, she'll get out of bed and sa couch siya matutulog. Hindi naman mahirap suyuin si Leni- my Leni. Chowfan, chocnuts, cheetos puffs, and kisses lang she'll forget everything."

Risa shed a tear as she give pointers about her Leni to her suitor. "But that's not all. There's still a few other things."

"Every morning kapag mauuna kang umalis ng bahay sa kaniya at tulog pa siya. Leave her a note, telling her that you love her. Pang isang taon na yung kilig niya nun. Don't mind her if when you're shopping and she stops by the baby clothes. Love na love niya lang talaga ang mga baby. Don't be surprised kung sasabihin niya na gusto pa niya ng baby. When we were still together, napag planuhan na namin that we're going to adopt a baby kung kaya pa namin. She's so excited about that. I guess kayong dalawa na yung mag papalaki nung baby."

Leni wants to interrupt Risa who's revealing every little thing she does and loves. But she wants to listen. She's quite surprised that despite their break up a year ago and not seeing each other, Risa still knew everything about her.

"Tell her that she's beautiful and stunning everyday. Because she is. She'll have a hard time accepting that compliment but just keep telling her that. Always make sure that she still have time for Aiks, Tricia, and Jill. Lalo na kapag umuwi si Jillian. Kahit na maintindihin naman yung mga bata na busy ang mama nila. Still make sure that they have quality time with their mama. Kaya kung ikaw man yung talagang pipiliin niyang makasama habang buhay, make sure to love her unconditionally. Give her the time and attention she deserves. Never break her heart like I did. Be her safe place, her home. Be the best for her. Because I guarantee you, my Leni is the best thing that you'll ever have. Just never leave her side, be with her every step of the way, and you'll both make it to the end. Never let her slip through your fingers, like I did. Love her like that and you'll be the best thing that she'll ever have."

Risa cried but wiped her tears quickly, trying her best not to be too vulnerable, still thinking that the person in front of her is Leni's suitor.

"I should go. Baka abutan pa ako ni Leni dito." Risa gave a small smile to Leni before she ran to the elevator, leaving Leni dumb founded by what just happened.

Leni took a deep breath before closing the door. She doesn't know what to feel. She still love Risa and there's no one that can replace her in her heart.

Leni's heart only beats for Risa.

She sat on the couch with her head in her hands.

"Ma? Si Mama Ris po ba 'yun? Kaboses niya kasi." Trica asked, sitting beside her mama. Leni answered Tricia with a nod.

Tricia rested her head on her Mama's shoulder."Alam mo, Ma. Kitang kita naming tres marias sa mata mo na mahal mo pa si Mama Ris. She clearly still loves you after what she just said. If you really love her you'll ran after her. Don't make the same mistakes again, Mama. Don't let her slip through your fingers. Go after her."

Leni looked in her daughter's eye and hugged her.
"Here's your wallet with your liscence." Aika gave her Mama her wallet. "And here's your car key." Jillian smiled at Leni and hand her the car key.

"Iuwi mo na dito si Mama Ris, Ma." Tricia smiled at her. Leni can't help but cry, thinking how did she get lucky to have three daughters that love and supports her so much.

"I owe you, three." Leni said to her daughters before she left their condo. She didn't bother to change her clothes and ran after the love of her life.

Leni got stuck into a traffic just a few minutes away from their condo. She asked one of the passerby about what's causing the traffic and told her that it's an accident.

Leni almost immediately got out of her car, her being a doctor, she wants to help that person, whether it's death that's coming for that person.

Her heart almost stopped when she recognised the car.

It's Risa's.

It's her fiance's car.

"Don't move her! I'm a doctor! I can help." Leni ran toward Risa, who's lying completely still as she dialled the emergency number. "Pangga! It's me, Leni. Can you hear me?"

Risa didn't move or answered. Leni checked if there's a major wound. There's a glass piercing Risa's side. Leni applied pressure on the wound, she didn't pulled the glass because it might be the only thing that's stopping the bleeding but Risa could also be bleeding internally or worse she injured her brain.

Leni kept her hand on Risa's wrist, monitoring her pulse. It's weak but it's there. Leni couldn't do much but she did everything she can to keep her fiance alive as they wait for the ambulance to arrive.

"Wag mo ako iiwan, pangga. Nandito na ako. Hindi na ako aalis. Basta wag mo akong iwan. Mahal na mahal kita."

'Please, wag ngayon. Wag muna. Babawi palang ako. Magsisimula pa ulit kami. Kailangan ko pa siya. Wag muna ngayon.'