Adrien x Jon

Jon cancelled his evening  meetings and went to meet Adrien. While Adrien also left to the cafe.

Adrien wore a thin v necked white shirt which he covered with a grey coat. And a grey green color scarf to cover his exposed neck.

Barrie and Jason bunked their college and went to cafe along with Felix

Barrie and Jason bunked their college and went to cafe along with Felix. Luka also left to the cafe after finshing his meetings and Damian was the most excited one.

Adrijon, Feligette and Lukason everyone were sitting away from others.

The cafe is really big. Marin was sitting on the table in the first floor. The table was in corner of the cafe which had glass as a wall. Everything was visible from there.

Mari was talking to his clients. Mari didn't notice anyone but when Damian entered it attracted Marin's attention.

Damian was wearing a black turtleneck shirt with a black coat on it. His hair dangled on his handsome face.

Damian went and sit on the table which was in middle of where the three couples were sitting

With Adrijon

When Adrien entered the cafe. His eyes fell on a handsome looking man in a black tuxedo. Sitting on the table looking professional.

When someone entered Jon also turned to see Adrien

Jon ordered an iced americano for him while Adrien ordered a coffee. Then Jon spoke..

Jon - I will directly come to the point......

Jon - Reject me Adrien *serious*

Adrien  - What??!!!

Adrien  - What do you mean!! How c-can I??

Jon - You can and you will..

Jon - Tell your father that you don't like and don't want to marry me...

Adrien  - Why don't you do it yourself *low voice*

Jon - I cannot....you know.....I can't disobey my father....plz Adrien.....

Adrien  - I can't

Jon - You know I love someone and I can't love you back.......

Hearing this Adrien's eyes became moist. It hurted him. Hurted him really bad when the love of his life told him that he couldn't love him.

Jon - Plz, Adrien talk to your father.

Adrien  - I said I can't....

Jon - You can't or you don't want to do?? *glaring furiously*

Jon - Yeah, Dupain Chengs are 3rd in USA how could they marry their eldest son to someone lower than them.

Jon - Or your lavish life would be threatened.....

Adrien  - What are you talking...It's not like that 😢

Jon - Stop with your fake tears and cancel the marriage or else I will make you regret it..

Jon was about to leave when he heared a deep chuckle.... Both of them turned and saw....

Marin - Jon Kent Wayne, Think before you talk

Marin  - You are speaking with my elder brother

Marin - I wonder how would Mr. Wayne feel when he knows that his beloved first son threatened his daughter in law. *smirks evilly*

Jon *gritted teeth*

Jon then left. Marin took Adrien to the table where Damian was sitting.

Little flashback

When Damian entered the three couples didn't notice him as they were busy in settling.

Marin's meeting ended and he was about to ignore Damian and go out. When he saw the sitting with each other and Damian silently stalking them.

Marin went near Damian and whispered in a deep voice....

Marin  - What's going on here??

Damian was startled and instantly turned around.....

Damian - Omg!!

Damian  Do you want to kill me??

Marin  - What's going on here??

Marin- Why is Barrie and Jason here? Shouldn't they be attending college? *angry*

He was about to go to their bench when Damian stopped him.

Damian  - Don't talk now!!

Damian  - They are all discussing about their marriage issues!!

Marin  - Then what are you doing here?? 🤨

Damian  - I was here for Jason to see if your brother bullies him...

Marin  - oh!

Marin  - Then I will also stay here for Adrien.

Like this both secretly looked out for their omega brothers silently...When Marin heared Jon insulting Adrien. He rushed to help Adrien.......

To be continued
Jaggie boy out