𝟷. 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

In a moment of boredom, you went to search for a light novel and found one that could hook you up. Unfortunately, you failed to notice the tragedy tag and upon reaching the ending, all you wanted to do was to find the author and strangle them to death. Alas, you don't even know their address, and after falling asleep while feeling so uncomfortable inside you, you woke up finding yourself transported into the world of that tragic romance novel. The problem is, why have you become a shapeshifter?

"Which animal can you transform into?"

○ Snake

○ Fox

○ Bunny

○ Dove

|| DOVE ||

『congratulations! your love interest is duke sylas !』

●There are four major dukes in that romance tragedy novel and Sylas is one of them

●In the novel, he is an illegitimate child, born from a human father and a fae mother that has taken an interest in his father.

●As a result, he was born, but then his fae mother had gotten tired of his father who never ceased to bring more mistresses into the manor, causing her to run away and abandoned Sylas.

●The little boy he was back then hasn't unlocked his power as a fae yet, thus, becoming an easy target to be bullied by his siblings.

●One day, after facing an assassin, Sylas managed to run away, but then he got hit by a carriage and lost his memory.

●Sylas was sent to an orphanage but life was so hard there that he ended up running away, doing whatever he can to survive.

●It is then that you suddenly appeared in the form of a dove-Sylas's only friend that won't betray him.

●When he acquired the power of a fae, he became so overpowered that even his father himself had to go to him to bring him back. Upon meeting the duke, he then remembered who he actually was.

●Sylas agreed to go back, not because he loved his father, but because he wanted a better environment for his dearest, precious dove.

●In the novel, Sylas' fate was to become a magician, appointed as the empire's archmage, and died a painful death at the hands of the demon king.

●The 18 years old you back then thought you can change the ending, but not even halfway in the novel—when Sylas is only 17—you died in the hands of his siblings whose plan is to cook you and serve you to Sylas.

●When you woke up, despite staying in that world for 5 years, you have only been missing five months in your world.

●You continued your life in your world as if nothing happened, but 6 months later, you found yourself back in the world of that tragic romance novel, but instead of finding Sylas welcoming you with a big hug, what he did is to chain your leg to the bed.