𝟻. 𝚑𝚊ve 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢

||DUKE SYLAS||

Has Sylas ever touched you inappropriately? Yes, but only limited to kisses and simple touches. Other than that, the half-fae is quite a gentleman—except for the time that he was drunk.

That man would wander aimlessly in his own manor, searching for you with cheeks blushing red and eyes clouded in love. His appearance is dished and there is this sweet scent coming out from him, almost like an aphrodisiac, and you swear if the servants didn't 't know that lightning would strike them if they ever lay a finger on him, then that man probably would have found himself engaging in an orgy the next day.

" Mo luachmhair ."

You suck in a deep breath as soon as you hear that sultry voice of his, knowing that the duke had once again indulged himself in alcohol.

You feel a sense of danger for your chastity this time so you quickly phase into a dove, choosing to fly away from this situation, but your attempt proves to be futile when he pulled you closer to him using magic. you flap your wings vigorously but stop once he finally gets his hand on you.

You coo helplessly, wanting to get away but unable to. Sylas giggles at your pathetic attempt. His green eyes are full of adoration for you that you feel awkward. He brings you to his bare chest, caring your feathers with the tip of his finger .

Eventually, you give up, letting him do whatever he wants as he walks around the garden barefoot with his shirt undone. God, you pray that his feet would step on thorns or whatever that is sharp, but considering how the world adores him, the chance of that is literally zero.

"Won't you change to your human form, precious?"

You coo in refusal.

"I see," he nods as if he could understand you. "You want me to kiss you right?"

what, you are speechless by his shamelessness.

In a blink of an eye, the servants are greeted by the sight of their duke trying hard to kiss the beak of a dove while that dove is trying hard to flap its wings and run far away. Of course, in the end, the winner is their duke.

Smokes then come and the dove turns into a human.

"True love kiss really works, huh." The half fae smirks, his face under the moonlight looks devilishly handsome. "Look, aren't we mean to be together, precious?"

"True love kiss my ass! You just used magic on me to force me to phase!" You try to get away but are caught in his embrace.

The half-fae laughs to the point of making flowers bloom. His laughter sounds so happy and melodious that it irks you because it makes you feel something. You hate it. You hate this. It's like Sylas is a walking aphrodisiac himself. , his voice, his smile, and even his love for you. It makes you drunk and forgetful of your purpose.

The half-fae hugs you from behind and you feel your face heating up. In the end, you decide to play along.

If he's going to force you like this, then you're going to force him too! You turn around and kiss him on purpose. You see his eyes widen in surprise and his body tight under your touches. You're not going to say you're a good kisser or anything but at least, you have experience, even if it's only with that one person you used to date in the past.

However, you didn't expect that he would suddenly fall to his knees, hands tightly clenching on your clothes for support. You pull away, gasping to see his face that could make any living being on earth, fall in lust at first sight, and you're no exception.

Sweat trickles down your chin as this time,  you're the one that started to touch him inappropriately, pushing him down on the grassy ground. Your mind is hazy, almost as if you were drugged.