Chapter 15 Daydream

"S...stop it!" I yelled.

"Oh come on, please Abby!" Cody said. His hands that are on my face slide to my waist. I feel his lips against mine. He keeps pushing me against him as well. One of his hands going up the back of my shirt pulling it up.

"C....Cody please I can't do this!" I said.

"But why your a big girl arn't yo..." I cut him off with a kiss. I don't want to hear his stuipd excuses anyway...

"Hey, Abby are you awake?" Rosie said. I find myself in the cafeteria again. I look around no one but Rosie was here at my table, on other table there was Buck in it but thats all. "Where'd you go?You didn't answer me for about 2 minutes!"

"Oh... I must have...dozed off then." I said nervously. Did I really just think of that! Ugh, I cant believe myself! I'm being so stuipd!

"Anyway," Rosie says. "Did you find out anything about the others?"

"Why do you need to learn that?"

"Umm...just in case..." I don't understand her but I'm just going with it for now.

"How did the jeep brake?" I asked.

"Oh, the usual like always we turn it on then we move it just a little then, Bam! Everything justs goes down hill from there." She told me.

"Oh umm...Thats really nice!" I said with thumbs up. She laughed a little. I really need to upgrade my humor a little but more. "One question when did I get here?"

"You seriously don't remember?" You came in here just a few minutes ago!" She responded. I don't remember a thing from the past, Did I really just full on doze off! Dang it me! I need to pay more attention. I turn around to look at the core doors. Chris comes through the doors looking really angry. He walks past my table and into the table where buck sat. Buck saw him and got out of his seat.

"H...Hey Chris whats up...!" Buck said moving away from the table.

"What did you do!" Chris yelled.

"I didn't do anything! I promise!" He yelled back nervously.

"You idiot! I'm going to kill you!" Chris ran towards him with a fist in the air. Buck tried to dodge it but Chris fist ran into bucks side instead. Cody burst into the cafeiteria angrier then Chris. I stood up as soon as he did. I have a problem now don't I...

"Buck! What did you do to my sister!" He yelled standing next to the door. What does this have to do with Sandra? Strange...

"I didn't do anything to her I swear!" He said holding his side. "Why do you guys think this is my fault!" I ran up to Cody blocking his path.

"Wait whats this about?" I asked.

"Buck tried to do something with Sandra! Now she won't even get out of her room!" He said. Chris throws other punch at Buck but he's able to dodge it this time. I saw something glowing on Chris face. A tear. Does he really love her that much? Cody starts towards them ready to throw a punch. I grab his shirt and at least try to hold him off.

"Let me go Abby! I want to hit him too!" Cody exclaimed.

"Cody Please don't do this!" I said. "Where's Ada when I need her!" He started to drag me across the room. My shoes starting to slide. I should have thought this through. Rosie comes out of no where and helps me hold him off.

"Let me go! I want to get this guy back for being a jerk!" Cody yells. Cody soon starts to make us both slide across the room. I peek over my shoulder to see Chris and Buck brawling again. I never saw the first one but still. I can see Buck trying to hit him back but keeps failing, Chris is trying as well just buck keeps dodging as well. I feel something cold hit my head. I look up and water hits my eye. Cody's crying...But why? Ada soon burst in looking for who to help. She goes over to us and grabs Cody's arms.

"Cody you can't get into the fight! It'll get to dangerous then!" Ada yelled. Cody grabbed my head trying to push off from me. I can feel his nails dig into my head. It hurts so much! But i have to suck it up till one of the two go down. He starts to tug on my hair instead of my head.

"Ow..." I said under my breath. He finally let go and tried to grab Ada instead. But how she grabbed his arms, won't let him. I peek over my shoulder to look at the fight again. Buck finally hits Chris with an uppercut. I wanted to go and try to stop this stupid fight but its hard to when theres "others" who want to join. Cody finally stopped struggling and just stared. I finally looked at Cody. The tears on his face. The anger that boils within him. He watched as they both start to hit each other, fist to chest, stomach, face, so on forth. Cody finally dropped to his knees. Ada let go of him when he did. I backed up to see him more clearly. His energy starting to disappear. He's not the same person who was here just a minute ago. I can feel the sadness that lurks between his mind and his heart. I everything goes blank again. I can see myself laying in grass thinking...Pfft! Thats not something I would do. I can feel something in my hand but what is it? I blink and I find myself in the cafeteria again.I'm holding Chris fist in my hand...Wait when did I get here anyway? Chris trembling with anger. Buck is on the floor passed out. Did I do this? Impossible I'm to weak against these two. I look around me. Everyone shocked about something. I looked back at Chris who is still trying to recover whats going on. I let go of his fist and let him pass me.

"W...what happen?" I asked.

"What do you mean what happen!" Chris leaped towards me with his fist up in the air. I move to the side and he pass me instead. " You know what you did!"

"D...Did what..." I said shocked.

"What do you mean?" Chris said gasping for air. I don't understand this...What did I do! I sat down on the floor covering my face from the world. How could I do such a thing? How is it possible for me to try and hurt my friends? I feel someones hand touch my shoulder. I flinch when I felt it. Someone started peeling my hands away from my face. I see cody standing over me. Shocked but relieved.

"A...are you ok?" He asked. I can feel a tear roll down my face. I want to admit it that I full on love him, he want it to be a secret. But I don't care anymore. I hug Cody with the rest of my energy and sob into his shoulder. He hugs me back with his hand in my hair. "You dork..." He said chuckling.

"I hate you too..." I said still sobbing. He let go of me and looked at me.

"Come on I'll explain for you." He said wiping my tears. I smiled a bit when I looked at his face again. He helped me up and looked at Chris. Chris was confused in so many ways it wasn't even funny! He just nodded his head and looked away. Cody looked back at me with a smirk this time. He grabbed my face and forced me to stand on my tiptoes. He kissed me on the lips then let me go. I can feel my whole face starting to burn. He patted Chris on the back and started walking towards the exit. Ada and Rosie walked up toward me and had the"I'm proud of you" face on. As soon as I was about to say something they started buzzing with questions about this and that. Maybe Cody didn't care either. Later Cody tells me that I randomly disappeared and appeared right in back of Buck which I elbowed him and start fighting Chris. I still don't see how thats me! I could at least sleep in my bed without bugging myself about this and that...

End of Chapter 15