Continues

~~~~~~~~few years later~~~~~~~~~
"Wake up!! I'm going to be late!!" A little girl shakes me. Brown hair and reddish brownish eyes. I blink my eyes a few times to clear my vision. Oh wait, this is my daughter...
"Ok, ok I'll get there... Just you have to wait in the kitchen while I change." She nods with a big smile and runs out the room. I sit up rubbing my eyes. I'm getting to old for this. Shes already 10. Should I be keeping count of her age or mine?
"Where you going?" I look to the side of me. Cody's gentle smile greets me.
"Helping Starla get ready to go to school why?" I say getting up.
"Aww don't you want to stay with me!"
"Cody your not always the one who is important you know..." I say putting clothes on.
"So...I want to be..."
"Brat..." I walk out the room before he can retorts. I see Starla trying to spread peanut butter onto her bread with her book bag on the floor with her lunch box hanging out. The kitchen, dining room, and the living room was in one room. The living room on one side the kitchen/dining room on the other.
"Hi mommy!!!" She says to me.
"Hey sweetie..." I go over to her and help her. I help her pack the rest of her lunch and put it in her bag. She reaches for the handle and starts towards the sidewalk. I take a step outside.
"Where are you going?" Starla asks.
"Going to school with you why?"
"You can't go to school with me mommy!!"
"Why not you don't love me!?"
"No I love you! But schools for big girls like me!"
"Ok big girl get to your bus stop and met your friends!" She nods with a huge smile on her face while running to her bus stop. I wave to her and she waves back. I watch as her friends greet her. I smile. She's all grown up now. She's is only 10. Seriously should I be keeping track of her age or mine? I think hers is more important...I think? I should ask Cody this. I notice someone by a tree across the street. A flaring red comes from there hair and shining pearl teeth catch my attention. They wave to me and I wave back. Such a smile for such a girl sense it's scarlet who's there. I know she's doing something to take my life away from me. I did almost kill her. She did try ruin my life so many times. I don't know how she followed me here. She should be far away from here. But why is she still here? I shove my hands in my pants pockets. She looks away from me and at the kids. Their laughter filled quiet neighborhood. Why won't she just leave me alone!its all over, I'm married, I have a kid, what more does she want from me! She's brewing something for sure, I can smell it....