Chapter 31 Dreams?

I wake up. What the where am I? I look around, grass? Strange I don't usually fall asleep in the grass...Wait is this a dream? Probably, the clouds in the sky is going faster then usually. I try and move but my lumps feel tiresome. Why can't I move!!! I feel something start to wrap around my arms and legs.
"AHHHHHHH!!" I yell. I start to struggle but I'm strapped to the ground now.
"Your not going anywhere..." Someone whispers in my ear. My heart starts to pound. My whole head starts to pound. Something cold hits my cheek. It starts to slide up my face.
"St-St-Stop it!" I yell. The thing that wraps around my arms loosens there grip on my arms but it moves closer to the rest of my body. The clouds and grass start to disappear and I'm left in black and red, Pure darkness in other words....
I can't move my head now! Oh this isn't right! Something slick and smooth edges the side of my face. A brown speck of hair sticks out from the side of my face. I feel hands touch both sides of my face and tighten at the feel of it. I grunt as there hands start to grip even more.
"Your so gullible..." Someone says. I gosh please don't tell me..."So what's underneath that stupid act of yours?"
I feel my head jerk back and there he was. With a wide smile like the grinch and blank eyes.
"St-Stop! Your hurting me!!"
"Oh you'll feel more pain soon when your not so innocent..."
"Cody!! No!!" His hands start to slide down to my waist. I scream.
"Oh come on Abby you know you want just a little...Now just wake up..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wake up!! Abby just wake up!!" I open my eyes and see cody over me. My whole face is burning while sweat running down my face with a tint of tears.
"Abby!" I start to smile a bit but suddenly I see the same face I saw in my dream.
"Abby..." Cody says...
I scream and kick him off of me. He hits the floor with a grunt. I wrap myself around the pillow I was laying on and yell, "Leave me alone you...you monster!!"
"M-Monster? Abby are you ok? He says. I look back at him and see him panting for air as he grips his side. His face starts to blink away and I see the monster in my dream.
"No, stay away from me you monster! You can't force me to do that!!" I yell again. I back up and fall off the bed. I hit my head against the wall. I rub my head as I lay on the floor.
"Are you ok?" I see his head peek out from on top of the bed. I quickly crawl away and sit next to the closet.
"What do you want you filthy monster!"
"Filthy, Abby I don't know what's going on but I want to eat you up, why don't you just come closer and be with me for a little?" He gets off the bed and starts to walk towards me. His smile gets wider and I get up and go to the door. I start wobble the doorknob but it won't budge anymore. I feel his arms wrap around me and pick me up. He turns me away from the door and puts me back down.
"Abby what's wrong with you, you never act like this?" I back up a bit and he follows. I hit the edge of the bed with my leg and fall backwards. As soon as I hit the bed Cody grabs my hands and keeps me in place. He press his lips against mine and I forget what I was running from. My whole head goes blank. His warmth goes through me like water. He stops and places his head on my chest.
"Cody...?"
"God damn, you hit me really hard in my wound...I think you reopened it..."
"I'm, I'm sorry..." He takes his head off my chest and looks at me.
"What was going on in hat big head of yours?"
I look away from him and say, "I had a weird dream where you were trying to...do something..." He's only face became a blank sheet of paper.
"M-Me, d-d-doing that, I-I wonder why you would think of that...."
"I-I don't know it's pretty strange in a way but I know you wouldn't try and do that would you?" He starts to choke on his next word. "Cody please don't tell me..."
"N-No I wouldn't just, if we found a cure to this virus that if you wanted to hang out a little..."
"Is that all you can think of?"
"H-Hey I can dream too you know!!" I laugh at him and look around.
"Hey, do you know what time it is?"
"Probably 4 or 5 maybe, why do you ask?"
"No reason..." Soon we both fall asleep. Maybe...I remember when I was young when I was still learning to control my powers I started having dreams. Before I had somewhat dreams that were used against me but now I was in school, I was still that shy girl and stuff. I had this dream that matched my whole day! I went to school and like in my dream I couldn't control my powers and I ran to the bathroom and stayed there till the janitor came yelling at me to get to class but he still dragged me to class. luckily I controlled it before he got there. Then the next day I had a new dream and it matched the day again! School then home then bed. I stopped having dreams for a while till this whole thing happened. The first day I know about just I didn't think that who thing was going to happen. The soon I had other dream before Cody kissed me I didn't believe that but it happened. Finally I had one before the explosion plus the secret about Cody and now! Maybe something is going to happen that has to do with Cody, maybe he might get infected...I hope he doesn't. Maybe he has this second half of him that's all perverted like Nick! Just Nick was full on pervert... I don't know anymore...

End of chapter 32
~~~~
Hey guys sorry I didn't update over the weekend I went camping plus it was the Fourth of July and man it was fun! But enough about me lets talk about you! Oh wait umm...let me take that back about the story ya Anywhales you just learned about Abby just a little more but could this dream be more trouble for both Abby and Cody or could it be other secret to learn find out next chapters!!