Chapter One-I See You

Onella rushed to the first form block checking every classroom but found nothing. Finally she rushed to the third form block and there he was sitting in a compromising position with another girl, she could not believe her eyes.
"Suh a true, you really dung ya a f*** Amoya."
Aaron looked at Onella with no expression, he obviously had no intention to change the position that he was in. She went after Amoya in rage and a fight break out, he watched for few minutes and then walked away.

Aaron was one of the most popular second former in school, he hang with some football players, he was apart of a dance team and the youngest on the quiz team. Almost every girl want him, or that's what he had in his head. He is with Onella since the first day he started high school but fame made their relationship rocky, every week he would be cheating on Onella with someone older or in an high grade.
They argue everyday but he just avoid her and give her more reason to leave. Like a magnet attracted to an iron, that's how Onella is and won't leave.

"Onella may I speak to you?"
Onella left her desk and went over to the teacher's desk, it was history class. Onella was a third form student, she was expected to be more mature but obviously she was not.
"Your grades need to be uplifted."
"Mi grades dem no bad sir."
"You call 40% no bad?"
"Yes a no like me like history."
"Oh."
The teacher, Mr Perry spoke to her including giving her an advice, before he leave the class.

Vanessa-Onella's minion walked into the classroom just after Mr Perry leave the classroom.
"Girl."
"Wha gwan Vanessa?"
"Aaron deh out deh so"
Onella look but there was no sign of Aaron.
"Mi no si him."
"Him probably gone in a 3A wild Phillip."
"Alright."
"Yuh ago get lunch now?"
Yea."
Just as she took her bag up and walked out of the classroom, Aaron was right there. He look her right into the eyes and walk off as if he did not see her.

"Yuh bwoyfren really jus look pon yuh and no stop and say nothing."
"Probably him upset or sumn."
"Dat a no excuse girl."
"Jus lef mi and mi man alone."
Vanessa just walk beside Onella in silence, she try her best not to say anything because she knew for a fact that she was going to cause serious offence.

Mickayla was a first form student, inspite of the time she spend watching movies, she was maintaining her grades. She was struggling in Mathematics and Spanish but at least she was maintaining something. From she started school, she made friends but was close with a classmate name Brianna, a smart girl that was obsessed with popularity and getting a boyfriend.
"Yuh ready for collect lunch?"
"Yea mi a come."
Brianna waited outside until Mickayla come out of the classroom. As they were about to pass the second form block, they saw Aaron and his friends crowded on the block.
"Wah mek we stop?"
"Yuh no see Aaron?"
"So?"
"Mi can walk pass him."
"Why?"
"Mi too nervous."
"A jus one bwoy ."
"Popula, cute and hot."
Mickayla laughed.
"Yuh coming or not?"
"Buy mi lunch."
Mickayla stretched an open palm towards Brianna.
"Thanks."
She went towards the cafeteria and Brianna went to the classroom. As Mickayla pass, Aaron's eyes were on her until she was out of sight.

"Yow."
"A wah?"
"How yuh a watch out the girl suh, a first form she ina enu."
Aaron looked at his friends without saying a word.
"Probably we afi guh mek a bet wild him den dwag since him a pree the first forma suh."
"Yuh up fi it gyalist?"
"Up fi wah?"
"One bet"
"Wah a the bet?"
"Get the first forma weh jus pass ya suh."
Aaron laughed.
"Dat easy"
"Alrite bet on"
"If me win?"
"Yuh get $10000."
"Bet den."
The two boys laughed as they shake hands to make a deal.

Amoya and her friends were at the cafeteria making a scene. They were excited of the fact that she was actually close to Aaron. While some were jealous, they try to hide it with fake happiness and excitement.
"Mi beat di gyal enu."
"Suh weh Aaron say?"
"Mi no see him from the fight"
There was a tense silence. The silence was so tense, it seem as if the breeze stopped blowing.
"A wah?"
"Aaron no wan yuh muma."
Amoya kissed her teeth in anger, she didn't want to hear her friends opinion on anything.
"Girl leave Aaron alone."
Amoya got up in anger leaving her friends behind. They all continue talking without her.

Aaron was outside talking with his friends when On Ella walked up to him in anger. All his friends went into the classroom to give privacy.
"Girls a laugh afta mi because a yuh."
"So?"
"Mi a lef yuh."
"Do yuh ting"
"Seriously."
"Yuh no jus say yuh a lef mi so gwan."
Onella walked away from Aaron without saying one more word.

As girls pass by Aaron, they started to giggle or they start to get very loud with their talking. Obviously they were all trying to get his attention and it made him frustrated. He want someone who will not just fall for him but will inspire him to be different but from what he saw, all the girls were just falling for him and accepting his wrong behaviors. As he was about to get up. Mickayla and Brianna was coming from off the first form block. He proceeded to stop them but only Brianna stopped.
"Hi."
"H..I..hi."
Aaron smile out of flattery.
"I'm Aaron and you are?"
"Brianna."
"Name fit your face."
Brianna released a bright smile.
"Your friend?"
"Oh dats Mickayla."
"Shi unfriendly?"
"Sometimes."
"Oh I see.. well l'll see you around cute face."
Brianna walked off smiling and Aaron went into his classroom where he found his friends eavesdropping and was trying to play it off.
"So?"
"Bet is off."
"Interesting."
They didn't say anything more to Aaron as the Mathematics teacher walked into the classroom.

For the rest of the evening, Brianna was very jolly, she could not hold in her excitement. She had a crush on Aaron since the day she started but today when he spoke to her, it was a dream come through. Mickayla noticed the excitement and for the entire afternoon she was silent, she did not ask about Aaron she just remain silent. Exiting the class, there was Aaron, he wasn't with friends, he was just one meter away from the music room.

Brianna started smiling and behaving idiotically when she saw Aaron. Mickayla rolled her eyes in frustration but she remain calm and hold her composure.
"Brianna hi."
"Heyy Aaron."
Aaron looked at Mickayla. Mickayla wasn't wearing any emotion and the harder he search for it, the more that it was hard for him to find it.
"Hi Mickayla."
She looked at him and did not respond.
"Wow."
"What?"
"Are you single Brianna?"
"Yes."
"You're taken now."
Mickayla laughed.
"A wah Kayla?"
"Lef di igglas and mek wi guh home."
Aaron's eyebrow raise in shock and amazement.