Chapter Two- Love-Hate Attraction

Aaron went home with Mickayla on his mind. Was she pretending not to like him? Did she want to stand out to him? If that was the case, she have gotten his attention and she had caught his attention in full also. He went to his room after greeting his mother and father. Just as he reach his bedroom, his phone started to ring. He answered the phone without looking at the screen.
"Hello."
"Heyy baby"
He lift the phone to see the screen but the number was unrecognizable.
"Who dis?"
"Amoya."
"Oh hey Amoya what's up?"
"I'm good, jus wan call yuh afta di incident di otha day."
"Oh dat, dat good man."
"Great so we are friends now?"
"If yuh wan be frenz no no have a problem with  dat."
"Wat if me wan more?"
"What more?"
"A relationship."
Aaron laughed.
"A wah?"
"I'll see you tomorrow mi have homework fi duh."
"Alright."
He ended the call laughing, he didn't hesitate to do his homework. As the only child, all that he had was his books and he spent most of his time with them.

The next day Mickayla went to class and found Brianna all dressed up. Hair was neater and her lips were shine as if she had it oil on them.
"Wats di plan you a enter pageant or sumn?"
"No I'm one of the most popular guy's girlfriend, mi afi tun up tings."
Mickayla paused in disbelief.

"Ms Blake a come," said one of their classmates running into the classroom. Ms Blake was their English teacher and even though her classes weren't gravitating, she still remain as one of the strict teachers that they have. Class was active but mainly quiet. Five minutes before break, Ms Blake stepped out of the classroom as she always do. They were advised to stay inside after and keep all chattering low or the entire class would have to suffer the consequences.
"Girl mi excited."
"About,"asked Mickayla as she close her notebook.
"Mi and Aaron, girl mi excited."
"Oh."
"Girl why yuh a move like Aaron a no di bes."
"Cause he's not."
"Why?"
"Di more you run him dung, a di more him get ina himself, he's cute and all but girl him no deserve the hype weh yuh a gi him."
Brianna kissed her teeth.
"Jus facts."
"Shut up."
Mickayla turn to her seat and took out her snack and a book and just as she was told, she started to mind her business and remain quiet.

As she read, she noticed a dark image standing over her. She looked up and back down at the same time. She was not impressed but apparently all the other girls were and they were whispering among themselves as well.
"Morning Mickayla."
"Wrong person yuh a tell morning,yuh girlfren desk a di otha one."
She heard laughter and looking up, she realize that he was with his friends.
"Oh yuh ave minions to?"
"A mi fren dem."
"Exactly."
"You interest mi."
"Move."
"Really?"
Mickayla got up and move Aaron out of the way and walked out of the class in anger.

"Aaron."
"Hi Bri."
"No min Kayla."
"Yea man."
He sat down and talk with her for 5 minutes before leaving the classroom.
Just then Mickayla was walking on the block and purposely he stopped right into the road.
"Yuh love trouble?"
"Yea."
"So play wild yuh self."
"Wah mek yuh so harsh?"
"Yuh we know soon,jus keep yuh distance and yuh we si di real reason why."
"Memba mi a yuh fren bwoy fren."
"An?"
"Gonna always be around."
Mickayla just laugh and walked pass him.

"She's a real one."
"Dat mi a say to."
"Das why yuh call off the bet?"
"Yea."
"Oh."
They all head to class.

Onella was just in time to see the interaction. In anger she pull one of the first formers to give her the information she needed.
"A who dat?"
"Who?"
"Di girl weh did a talk to Aaron."
"Mickayla."
"Which class?"
"1B."
She push her away and turn away in anger.