Chapter Thirty Five- Out Comes The Secret

Raheem was called by Shauna to have closure. He went prepared and what he had actually prepared himself for had happen. He was not in the mood to talk to her since they never did, he had to fake a call to get away from her. He felt lost, he wanted to talk. He has had so many pain on his shoulders but he had no one to talk to and it made him sex hungry, miserable and tormented.

Sitting down in his brother's car waiting while he was at his girlfriend's home, he call Mickayla. For some reason, she had a comforting presence and it was pulling him. He knew boundaries but she was making him feel like he want to break them. It wasn't one ring good before she answer the question phone.
"Hey cuz."
"Where are you?"
"Mi brotha."
"Oh yuh ave a Breda."
"Yes."
"Interesting, so?"
"So what?"
"Why yuh call mi?"
"Mi cah call fi tell yuh hello?"
"No."
"Yuh an Aaron busy?"
"Kindaish."
"Alrite call yuh lata."
"Why?"
"It's nothing intimate."
"Ok."
"We'll talk lata."
"Ok ."
"Lata."
He end the call.

Aaron looked at Mickayla wondering what the call was about but said nothing. Mickayla sense the eyes but act as if she did not notice. He looked at her non stop which cause Mickayla to burst out what she thought he was thinking, with the hope that she was right.
"A Raheem call."
Aaron said nothing and Mickayla continued what she was saying.
"Him wan talk to me "
"Strange."
Aaron face was of no emotion.
"A wah?"
"Nothin."
"Aaron why di mood change?"
"A no nothin man, yuh good."
"Yuh face no say dat tho."
"Weh mi face say Mickayla?"
"Yuh feel sumn, mi no sure a wah tho."
Aaron did not answer.
"Baby talk to me."
"Let me have some silence.
Mickayla hot up and went to her room in anger. Aaron just watch in silence.

His phone rang, it was Raheem. He watched the phone ring three times before answering the call. He was clearly upset but his time change when he answer the phone, it was hard to know he was trying to hide and cover up his emotions. He was breaking inside and he prefer to hide it than show it.