Chapter Thirty- Two- Surprise

Raheem was woken terrified, his phone was ringing, thinking it was his mother, he answered it. It was Shauna  and it was too late to stop the conversation now. Ending yhe call would be disrespectful and he wasn't up for that right now.
"Baby."
"A wah?"
"Mi wan si yuh Raheem."
He exhale a breath of frustration but did not answer.
"Yuh a guh a granmarket?"
"Yes."
"Mi caa com spen time wid yuh?"
"No."
"Mi can give yuh sex, head, anything."
Raheem went silent for a minute then said, "Mi can duh witout, yuh decide fi sekkle now cause yuh catch Gonorrhea?"
"Sex too nice fi sekkle an no STD cah stop mi."
"Oh."
"Suh weh yuh say Raheem?"
"No."
"Please."
"No."
"Cho, suck yuh self."
"Wid pleasure," said Raheem and end the call.
She try to call back but Raheem was quick enough to block her calls and messages.

Aaron was tired, he was on the road trying to get some food ready for the evening. He was putting in so much effort since he did not want his evening with Mickayla to be spoil or messed up. His busy schedule made him run into Amoya who he haven't seen in a long time.
"Aaron."
"Amoya what's up?"
"Mi good."
"Oh nice to see you."
"You too."
Aaron turn to walk away. Amoya's cousin, Natalie came out and the noise captured his attention.
"Wat a bwoy cute."
Aaron silently smile as he was admiring a dress in the mall.
"Amoya yuh kno him?"
"Yes a Aaron dat."

"Aaron!"
Aaron turn around after coming to a conclusion of the dress that he wanted to buy.
"Natalie, Aaron,Aaron, Natalie."
Natalie started smiling as if she was shy.
"Hi."
"Even him voice cute."
Amoya smiled.
"Enjoy you day."
He walked into the store.
"Him ave a girlfren?"
"Yes."
"Mi wi be di second one."
"Girl com on."
Amoya walked off dragging Natalie behind her.

It was finally here, grandmarket night, as everyone was out, Mickayla was busy getting ready with her sister. Cleaning was already done, no cooking was done as they would be going out. Looking like twins, they were both dressed in white pants, pink blouse with pink flat shoes topped off with sliver jeweleries. Mickayla went to her room after a long day to get her phone and bag to leave out, realizing there were three WhatsApp messages, 7 missed calls and 10 sms from Aaron. Her mind run on Brianna who she haven't heard from since the day of Aaron's STD news. She read and respond to all messages and sms before leaving the house. Walking to the bus stop, her phone started to ring.
"Hello."
"Oh yuh alrite."
She ease the phone from her ear to see who it was, it was Aaron.
"Yes mi neva dead."
"Weh yuh did deh?"
"Home cleaning."
"Yuh a com a granmarket?"
"Yes."
"Meet mi a Valumart."
"Alrite."
"Call mi wen yuh reach to."
"I will."
"Be safe."
"Yes I will be."
She end the call.

"Who dat?"
"Aaron."
"Weh him say?*
"Meet him a Valumart."
"Oh ok."

Aaron walked to Valumart with Raheem and couple of his friends. They were all dancers but unfortunately they were not attending the same school. Walking through the mall, there was Onella. Aaron exhaled a breath of frustration when he saw that it was her, he just wish he was having a nightmare.
"Hi Aaron, yuh look good."
"Tanks, yuh luk.... Yuh, yuh kno weh mi a try say don't."
Onella nodded.
"Wats yuh plan?"
"Ago wait fi mi wife."
"Oh."
"Enjoy yuh night ."
"You too."
A guy came out and hug Onella walking off with her. Aaron looked back and walked away without saying a word

Brianna and her cousin, Melissa was at Valumart waiting. They were waiting to see Aaron and his friends excitedly, they were in luck because it was no less than 5 minutes standing there patiently waiting, they see Aaron and the others heading in their direction. Raheem recognized them, showing Aaron, he stopped and so did the others when they realize the reason for stopping.
"Hey Bri."
"Heyyy."
"Hi...,"said Mickayla shyly.
While they talk, her eyes caught Aaron and Raheem, her interest suddenly heightens.
"Brianna, a who dat side a Raheem?"
"Aaron."
"Wow,"said Melissa in deep admiration.
"A wah?"
"Mi want him."
"Yuh kno say him ave di same ting as mi rite?"
"Yea but mi we risk e."
"Girl."
She slap Melissa.
"Him single?"
"No muma."
"Wonda a who a him girfren?"
"Wen di girl reach mi tell yuh a who shi be."
"Alrite."