23

Zhang Yiming posted a message on the Interstellar account very neatly. The popularity of the account with 90 million fans was not blown out. In a blink of an eye, the trend on the Internet has turned a few circles.

Lin Ning was lying on her sofa, nibbling on a piece of watermelon and watching with relish. I saw the latest developments in the actors account:

[Zhang Yiming]: @ Tantan Entertainment, the photo is not fake, but I hope next time I wont follow me day and night again, and dont add unnecessary words to detonate the topic. I had a little trouble on the way that day, and I happened to meet Mr. Lin to help me, thats all.

These few sentences reveal too much information.

First of all, to prove the authenticity of the photo, frankly that he does not deny what happened. Secondly, it is revealed that Tantan Entertainment is an entertainment reporter who has been following him for a long time, posing a threat to his privacy, pointing out that Tantan Entertainment has fabricated fake news for the sake of topicality. In the end, I explained the process in an understatement. This is what the netizens care about the most!

Happened to meet Mr. Lin for help? ? ?

So the truth is not as described by Tantan Entertainment. Lin Ning wants to use the actor to gain popularity and take the opportunity to make a comeback?

! !

Soon, the topic of [Zhang Yiming explaining for Lin Ning] has been on the hot search. In a short time, he jumped up as if he had grown wings, squeezed out countless hot searches, and firmly dominated the hot search.

Big news! The actor has been out for many years, and he has always looked like a handsome young man. He is also gentle, and he has hardly made any offensive remarks on his account. Netizens all thought that this time it was Lin Ning who wanted to take blood for a comeback, and they all went to Lin Nings place and scolded him happily. As a result, the actor came out and said that there was no such thing. What do you mean by relationship? ? !

? ? ? She is dying, so when did the actor meet Lin Ning? What is even more shocking is that in the entertainment industry, there has always been a high and a low, and almost no one will defend a little coffee for fear of being ridiculed by netizens, not to mention a bad actor like Lin Ning!

Netizens were confused, especially two fans – the fans of the movie emperor and the fans of Jiang Feng. Needless to say, Lin Ning has 8 million followers on his account, but he regularly punches in and calls him shameless, and stares at him to see what he does, and where are the real fans.

Fans of the actor all call themselves Little Inscriptions, and have always adhered to the principle of high quality and good upbringing. Anyone who dares to take advantage of their own popularity will calmly criticize + refute, or wear a vest to scold others. But this time they suddenly panicked, how did the actor know Lin Ning? This will ruin the good reputation of my brother, but my brother has said so, and then he seems to be hitting his brother in the face of Lin Ning

what to do? The little inscriptions were all at a loss. Jiang Fengs fans went crazy as soon as his brothers news was released, and they rushed to tell each other that Zhang Yiming and the unscrupulous artist were unclear. They even defended Lin Ning, and even confirmed that the two had an adulterous affair, balabala and Taking the opportunity to brush up various beautiful photos of Jiang Feng, and began to promote Jiang Fengs next TV drama stills under various hot searches. For a time, various hot search comment areas were filled with remarks saying that the actor and Lin Ning had a close relationship.

The little inscriptions are furious. Jiang Fengs fans are relatively young and easy to be rhythmical, so they have always been crazy, and they love to step on the heat everywhere, often offending passers-by and other fans. The little inscriptions are fans of the actor because of their acting skills, and they are a group of relatively mature fans, and the actor has always looked like a quiet and gentle jade outside the movie. A vest fan pretending to swear a few words and leave.