27

Dear, I heard that the company has been improving recently? At noon, the woman took out several nutritional supplements with different flavors and placed them on the dining table as usual. She spoke softly and softly, like a light wind and drizzle, and it was very nice.

Hey, mixed feelings. The bald man sighed, feeling a little heavy.

Huh? I heard that since our Shining Live Streaming came to [Lemon Chef], the number of downloads, bounties, publicity, and popularity have skyrocketed. Now many live broadcast platforms are staring at them. The woman asked inexplicably . My friends all said that they want to taste such delicious food. Are you still not satisfied with the companys improvement?

Wang Zhi tore open the nutrient supplement of his favorite flavor in the past and took a sip. It tasted like chewing wax. For a while, he often stayed in the live broadcast room of [Lemon Chef] and tasted all kinds of delicious food. Now it is difficult to change from luxury to frugality. Every time he drinks nutritional supplements, he feels a kind of torment. In fact, the taste of the nutritional supplements is really not very good, and even a little plastic taste, he feels that he is drinking tire water.

Thanks to [Lemon Chef], the company has really been rescued from the brink of bankruptcy this time. Not only that, many well-known interstellar companies are eagerly waiting to cooperate with us. If you want to invest in gold and sign a contract, just wait I plan to advertise in the live broadcast room of [Lemon Chef] in the future. Wang Zhi touched his mouth and felt that his appetite was completely raised. He is so popular now, even if he only said one sentence during the live broadcast, the sales of the merchants will go up like a rocket, and the commercial value is very high.

The woman asked back: The reason why this has not been achieved is because you havent signed him up yet, have you?

Wang Zhi nodded: Chef Lemon said it would take a while, but I really waited until my liver trembled. Every extra day of waiting is the risk of being robbed and poached. You dont know how many companies outside are staring at them with red eyes. As far as digging the wall, it is estimated that there are many companies who privately chat with him in the background. As far as I know, several live broadcast platforms and entertainment companies have sent private messages. If they didnt know the contact information of Lemon Chef, I really couldnt keep him .

The woman stopped her movements and asked, What discount do you have for him now?

Im talking to him, he hasnt seen it yet.

The woman stretched out her index finger and poked the mans forehead, and said angrily: You, you, he has not officially signed a contract now, and the reward is five or five points. Rules are dead, people are alive. You dont plan to play in this regard. Use your brain, but keep him so hard?

Wang Zhi thought about it for a while and exclaimed: Yes, now he doesnt sign a contract, has no advertising fees and no other source of income, that is, he receives a reward to make money. Recently, the rewards on the list have become more and more arrogant, and all his rewards are Give half of it to us, it really hurts to change anyone.

The woman smiled softly: We might as well take less of the current share, and establish a relationship of mutual benefit and mutual trust with him in the future. We have officially signed a contract.

Wang Zhi gave a thumbs up. Madam is too smart, what else is there to see?

The woman said: That [Hua Luhua] has always had a different opinion, I remember you said that he had a bad relationship with [Limon Chef], and it was Lu Xinghuas first search. Dear, dont lose the big because of the small, who should Stay, who should change and who should leave, its time to make a decision. Those who want to leave cant be retained, and those who want to stay must be decisive.